Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Three Sheets
Three Sheets
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 04:12 am   Permalink

Anybody catch the new season, which aired last night .....It's on the MOJO channel !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 08:51 am   Permalink

DUH!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 3:30 pm   Permalink

Got to get that monkey off my back!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deckhand_Davy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-08 06:13 am   Permalink

Dammit!!! I thought it started on the 10th! I'm a three sheets watcha-holic...crazy Zane you.

View Profile of Deckhand_Davy Send a personal message to Deckhand_Davy  Goto the website of Deckhand_Davy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 06:42 am   Permalink

My bad.. it does start on the 10th....They where running a re-run I didn't see and I thought it was the new season... You can catch the 1st. show of the 3rd. season on mojohd.com it's from Chile....

keola
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-11 09:20 am   Permalink

Zane from Three Sheets is hosting pub-crawling events around the US; I was lucky enough to attend the Absinthe tasting with ZaneCrawl in Los Angeles--it was a lot of fun. Here is his website link

http://www.zanecrawl.com/

View Profile of keola Send a personal message to keola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-29 8:08 pm   Permalink

After numerous attempts I have come to the highly unscientific and completely opinionated conclusion that this show is unwatchable.

The host is annoying as hell. Or at least he plays annoying as hell on TV. His narration has that excited screaming sound which is so common these days (like Rachel Ray or Guy Whatshisname from Diners, etc). In order to make some really lame joke he constantly interrupts the people who are trying to talk about the booze. Or some wacky stunt has to be done because...Because they're in London! They have to do something wacky!!!

All of that would be somewhat tolerable for the sake of seeing cool bars and hearing about interesting boozes except the show is also loaded with friggin cartoon sound effects and dumb ass graphics. Pert near every time a glass is filled there's fake pouring sounds and then when the people drink there's fake glug-glug-glugging sounds...Cuz they're drinking! If it's a particularly strong drink the camera shakes and there's a flash of double vision effects with a few more sound effects BECAUSE THAT'S HOW STRONG THAT SHOT OF PEPPER VODKA WAS!!! Arrrrrr-ooooooga!!!!

Obviously the show is meant as a sort of sitcom for grownups or maybe a how-to show for teens (Drinking's Cuh-waaaay-zeeee Fun!). Someone who wants an informative and entertaining program (Hey, that's me!) is not the show's target audience and should probably tune into Totally Tea Time over on the Fuddy Duddy Network. Wah-wah-waaaaaah!!!

Glug-glug-glug!

Arrrrrr-ooooooga!!!!

Ha-ha-ha!

YEAH!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-01 6:25 pm   Permalink

I'm witcha, Woof.

That guy has a good concept that he has wrecked beyond belief.

He gets the war club to the head.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-30 10:47 am   Permalink

Hawaii episode where he island hops and drinks at different locations.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/93495

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation