FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » The Quiet Village podcast
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
The Quiet Village podcast
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 11:05 am   Permalink

Announcing the newest tiki podcast: The Quiet Village

You can spend some time in the Quiet Village by going to:
http://www.digitiki.com/podcast.htm where you can subscribe.

Not yet available through I tunes, but offered through Podcast Alley and Pod-Planet. Or you can simply paste the supplied URL on the podcast page of DigiTiki web site into your iTunes to automatically subscribe.

Enjoy!

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

[ This Message was edited by: Digitiki 2008-04-07 11:08 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Digitiki 2008-04-07 12:05 ]

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 11:10 am   Permalink

First episode up and available for download!
The first episode features a special interview with Tiki Kiliki, the producer of the Hukilau and an audio trip to the Tiki-Ti bar in Los Angeles.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-07 12:58 pm   Permalink

Nice work !

The Ooga Booga chant from the Tiki Ti is especially entertaining.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 3:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks! More exciting episodes are in the works!!

Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 4:03 pm   Permalink

Wow...and it's even an "enhanced" podcast! Nicely done..great sound...I even learned a few things. I also enjoyed the sounds of Tiki Ti being someone who's never had the experience. Now I REALLY want to go.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 5:48 pm   Permalink

Digi,

Nicely done!

I, Zombie

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vegasvic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-07 7:05 pm   Permalink

Bravo! Well done

Vic

View Profile of vegasvic Send a personal message to vegasvic  Email vegasvic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 07:20 am   Permalink

Ditto the above comments! And the sound quality is good too. That's always a plus. Looking forward to more!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 2:50 pm   Permalink

Kenike,
Thanks! Yeah, I wanted to try to capture the feel of just sitting at the bar. I'm gald you liked it. I wasn't sure if people would like that part of the podcast or not.

Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-08 2:51 pm   Permalink

THanks Vic! I'm a fan of your podcast! I've got every episode saved in my iTunes!

John in Montreal
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 05:39 am   Permalink

Had a chance to listen to this last night... very, very enjoyable! Well-done.

View Profile of John in Montreal Send a personal message to John in Montreal  Email John in Montreal Goto the website of John in Montreal     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kawentzmann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 07:08 am   Permalink

I liked it too. Good flow, and mix of new and old. Have to listen once more, because one track was especially awesome and I can’t remember the artist right now (I was working along).

View Profile of Kawentzmann Send a personal message to Kawentzmann  Goto the website of Kawentzmann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 08:55 am   Permalink

Great listen!!

Your production quality and style give it a very Public Radio feel which I love!

It's very polished.

Thanks!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 10:43 am   Permalink

New episode available now!

rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 12:28 pm   Permalink

BRAVO on episode 1. The ambient recording of Tiki-Ti made me feel like I was there; huzzah! Fantastic idea and fantastic tunes. Sound quality is excellent as well. Thanks for this podcast, my subscription awaits the next episode...

Mahalo!
~Rupe

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation