FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Quiet Village podcast
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
The Quiet Village podcast
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-02 1:57 pm   Permalink

By the way Jeff, great job spinnin tunes at the Kona art show on Saturday!!!!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-02 3:25 pm   Permalink

i just jumped on board the quiet village podcast train..It Very entertaining cant wait to continue listening...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-02 5:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-02 13:57, Digitiki wrote:
By the way Jeff, great job spinnin tunes at the Kona art show on Saturday!!!!!

Thanks Digi-tiki,
my pleasure

I liked the show alot, very nice.

by the way last night(sun.) I recorded a Exotica/Hawaiian/Lounge show.
for Whorehay's Radio free Bakersfield.
and I played 2 tikiyaki songs,(the only band) I did that for.
it will be up on next monday march 9th.
hope you listen to that.
I will post in a seperate thread when its up,
and the track list.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-03 12:10 pm   Permalink

Outstanding episode!

I was just saying the other day, "I like to hear him play some Jerry Byrd" and BANG, you had already included it!

Love the "Tiki Home Companion" stuff with Squid!

Keep up the great work

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-05 4:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks Granite Tiki! I let Squid pick those tunes and he picked out the Jerry Byrd. I love that album myself. Glad you liked the show! Mahalo for listening!!

MARK

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 6:59 pm   Permalink

Great show and an awesome episode with Squid! Made my day of rotoscoping go by much nicer! Fantastic podcast!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 8:24 pm   Permalink

Thanks Suburbanpegan! Maybe I should do a segment called "music to rotoscope by". Thanks for listening!!!! Mahalo

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-10 11:34 pm   Permalink

Found some time to relax, have drink and catch up with my digital media kine. Well done Digitiki I really enjoyed virtually hangin with you and da Squid. Funny commercial too! Shootz!

Mahalo for da efforts brah,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-13 2:05 pm   Permalink

Chongolio,
Thanks dude!! That's what its all about, just hangin' out....with a mai tai in your hand!

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 8:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-09 18:59, suburbanpagan wrote:
Great show and an awesome episode with Squid! Made my day of rotoscoping go by much nicer! Fantastic podcast!

And we all know how painful rotoscoping can be! Why last time I went to the doctor...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John in Montreal
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-23 5:54 pm   Permalink

Latest episode is real nice... good drink recipe too!

Best,

JT

View Profile of John in Montreal Send a personal message to John in Montreal  Email John in Montreal Goto the website of John in Montreal     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiauction
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-26 6:50 pm   Permalink

Mark,

Nice job, really enjoyed that last show. Now if there was only a way of getting your podcast on my iphone.....

:-

View Profile of tikiauction Send a personal message to tikiauction  Goto the website of tikiauction     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-27 8:43 pm   Permalink

Great show Digitiki.
I loved the songs from the out of print cd. Thanks.
I think it was the 1st one you played from that.
made me think it was a lost Robert Drasnin song.
the bongo percussion, and bass thumps sound very similarly recorded.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mick9
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-02 9:10 pm   Permalink

hey Mark, Excellent podcast, the last was one of my favorites. Any chance you could get that Walter Wanderley tune from # 3 on an upcoming show? Its just podcasts 1 and 3 that Im still having trouble getting.I go ahead and reload all the podcasts and for some reason those two will not load. Tried a few times.
Anyways thanks for your time.
Mick Wood

View Profile of mick9 Send a personal message to mick9  Email mick9     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-11 09:14 am   Permalink

Yeah, not sure what is going on with #3. I've tried re-downloading it from my iTunes and it seems to be fine. Not sure why!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation