FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Quiet Village podcast
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
The Quiet Village podcast
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 4:32 pm   Permalink

A new episode it out! Episode #49... only one more to go until FIFTY.

This episode's description (from
digitiki.com):
"This episode features an interview with pulp fiction author Bill Raetz, direct from the World Espionage Bureau. Bill's new book "Voodoo Lodge" is a spy thriller in the classic tradition that centers around a fictional tiki lounge. The episode also features two tracks written especially for Bill's main character, Bryce Atwell, by the band Spy-Fi. Check it out now! Subscribe to the podcast!"

[ This Message was edited by: Capt. R.H. Falernum 2012-08-30 16:34 ]

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 11:09 pm   Permalink

Just updated my iPhone and now I can subscribe to the podcast without connecting to my computer. What a pleasant surprise to hit the podcast icon and find episode 50 already downloaded. Thanks apple, but thank you Digitiki. Great stuff!

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 09:59 am   Permalink

!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Digitiki!
!!!!
The 50th episode of 'The Quiet Village' is now up:
http://www.digitiki.com/podcast.htm with a full hour of versions of 'Quiet Village'

Artist Eric October created special cover artwork for the show:

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 10:08 pm   Permalink

thanks for the heads up post.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 08:22 am   Permalink

Here's to you, DigiTiki....and 50 more episodes!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-09-26 7:09 pm   Permalink

Congratulations on 50 episodes! The Quiet Village has introduced me to a ton of great tunes.

I wasn't there at the beginning but I plan to stick around until the end!

Kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-09-27 1:27 pm   Permalink

Hot dang! I just finished episode 49, and now I'm in the middle of the "The Quite Village" one hour marathon.

Great job Digitiki !!!

50 more episodes? Here's to the next 150 episodes!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Brian
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-02 10:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-09-25 09:59, Capt. R.H. Falernum wrote:
!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Digitiki!
!!!!
The 50th episode of 'The Quiet Village' is now up: http://www.digitiki.com/podcast.htm with a full hour of versions of 'Quiet Village'

Artist Eric October created special cover artwork for the show:

I tip my fez hat to you Digitiki!!! Congrats and looking forward to the next 50!

View Profile of Tiki-Brian Send a personal message to Tiki-Brian  Email Tiki-Brian Goto the website of Tiki-Brian     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-02 3:26 pm   Permalink

congrats sir,
I've had a busy surf filled summer,
but things are slowing down since summer is over,
and I am listening now.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-11-08 10:13 pm   Permalink

New episode up now!
Part one of the Tonga Hut two part episode, can't wait for part two!
Great job Digitiki!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-09 11:45 am   Permalink

Great tune selections from Queen Kamehameha, John O, Scott Mabbutt, Ray Boylan, Tonga Tom, Tiki Val and Britiki for episode 51. Interesting tune from John Paul. Looking forward to part 2.

[ This Message was edited by: King Bushwich the 33rd 2012-11-09 11:46 ]

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-11-21 5:59 pm   Permalink

The Quiet Village 52: Tonga Hut part 2 is up on iTunes!!!

Listening as I type this...

Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-15 1:37 pm   Permalink

Working on Ep. 54!
Just a quick FYI, The podcast is now available through iTunes. I'm sure most of you are already subscribers, so if you wanna turn someone on to the show, you can have them do an iTunes search for "Quiet Village" and BAM, there it is!! YAY (still free!).

Also, the Village is on Facebook too. So, please LIKE the show on facebook. Also, if you have an iTunes account, please please, please review the show on iTunes!!!

Mahalo~!~!

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2013-01-17 7:17 pm   Permalink

Sweet, I'm happy to hear it's in iTunes now. It'll be even easier to send newbies to the podcast. Congratulations!

Review added.

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-17 10:47 pm   Permalink

The Quiet Village is my favorite Podcast. I have listen to all of them several times.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."

[ This Message was edited by: MaukaHale 2013-01-17 22:50 ]

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation