Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Tiki theme in animatronic halloween show
Tiki theme in animatronic halloween show
Tiki Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 11:12 am   Permalink

I know this isn't exactly music, but I didn't know where else I should post it. This is part 2 of the Grim and JJack show, an animatronic halloween production I wrote, built, and programed. The show was called "The Legend Of Spooky Island", so I had to incorporate some tiki into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1FFBeul_6s

Enjoy,

Tiki Bill.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bill 2008-04-09 11:13 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bill Send a personal message to Tiki Bill  Email Tiki Bill Goto the website of Tiki Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 4:09 pm   Permalink

WOW! Are you kidding me Bill? I just watched your Bone Tones and it's fantastic! Really imaginitive stuff. I'm in awe here.

Okay, so next project I'm thinking a choir of tiki heads and the song "Voodoo Dreams"...

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-09 4:24 pm   Permalink

Cool Stuff....

The Bone Tones piece is definitely awesome.You should do that to the middle section of Bohemian Rhapsody...same skull formation...it would be awesome.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-09 5:19 pm   Permalink

Great job!!! Hope you do some more.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-09 8:55 pm   Permalink

I swear as soon as I can afford to do so, I'm going to re-create the original "Enchanted Tiki Room" show in my house. I'm working with a sculptor friend to make three shrunken head animatronics that will be like the Jamacan three stooges. The molds are done for two of them, and the sculpt on the third just got done.

My home made animatronics controller is all MIDI based, so I think it would also be fun to make a mechanical steel drum band someday too. I'm full of nutty ideas, just need more cash flow to make them all happen.

Tiki Bill.

[ This Message was edited by: 2008-04-10 15:34 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bill Send a personal message to Tiki Bill  Email Tiki Bill Goto the website of Tiki Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sungod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-10 11:36 am   Permalink

Well done Tiki Bill. Me likes!

View Profile of sungod Send a personal message to sungod  Email sungod Goto the website of sungod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-15 05:44 am   Permalink

Yowsah. Those things are spooky.
Awesome work - looking forward to seeing the domain soon.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation