[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki For the love of Michael Jackson
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
For the love of Michael Jackson
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-02-26 1:30 pm   Permalink

I agree with Kahukini ....

Celebrity and the Music idustry has always had it's share of weirdos. In fact many have built their careers around it. There's plenty of skitzos, messed up druggies, weird sexual preferences, irresponsible behavior. I think the reason the world is so fascinated with Jackson is becuase he manages to never look cool while doing any of it.

Does he have problems? Yes. Had he had a ton of plastic surgery? Yes. Does the guy make questionable decisions left and right? Yup. There's a ton of other musicians and celebritys who all fit that description.

I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. He's alive, has a ton of money, and has created his own fantansy world in which he never has to leave (well, except for court appearances).

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-02-26 2:13 pm   Permalink

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-26 4:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-02-26 13:30, hanford_lemoore wrote:
He's alive, has a ton of money, and has created his own fantansy world in which he never has to leave (well, except for court appearances).

~Hanford

Sounds familiar, Hanford?

At least 2 out of 3 of those things you listed!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-26 6:46 pm   Permalink

I don't post things to be sensational or cause a stir. I post them sincerely. I may be drunk at the time, but I am sincere.
In this case though, I was not drunk.

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-27 3:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-02-26 09:05, Basement Kahuna wrote:
I just saw the interview finally last night. I'd say he's about one corncob short of a bushel. And what's with these damned kids today? When I was 14 I was bagging groceries, chasing girls, listening to Slayer and getting stoned. Nightly pocket pool with a 44-year-old horrific male freak was not at the top of list of "things to do".

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard/read in a long time! I'm still laughing!

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation