Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki For the Love of Catholic Priests
For the Love of Catholic Priests
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-02-26 2:12 pm   Permalink

Personally, I think Catholic priest that "molest" children are right on with their eccentric behavior.

We all know that none of the allegations are true. It's just that when people see the odd behavior of priest - no sex, living with men in solitude - they immediatly think "hey, this is an easy target, let's say Father Dick molested me".

Besides, even if it WERE true, the kids were probabley screwed up in the head anyway. Who knows, in the long run, being molested was probably the only 'love' they've ever known.

Ever since the manic orgy (haha) of allegations have been made against Catholic priest, I've actually been drawn more into their writings and sermons. As a matter of fact, I've been making Mai Tais out of Benedictine brandy as of late.

So all you that just do not understand, get with the program - ON YOUR KNEES ALTER BOY!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-26 2:54 pm   Permalink

Bong, you've brought back fond childhood memories....

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-02-26 4:21 pm   Permalink

Yeah, It's brought back fondled childhood memories for me too!

kahukini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-26 4:28 pm   Permalink

In my world view, the priesthood is simply beyond the pale of acceptable professions. Faith brings nothing but horror and mass cruelty into the world. Now a good pop song however - what a redeeming contribution.

For more on the evils of religion, visit the anti-religion:
http://www.deism.org

Thank you.

[ This Message was edited by: kahukini on 2003-02-26 16:29 ]

View Profile of kahukini Send a personal message to kahukini  Goto the website of kahukini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-01 9:04 pm   Permalink

kahukini,

Lead us not into temptation, cause Lord knows we got enough of that already. and Bong...you gotta take a time out! You're OUTTA CONTROL

WOT, Boddah you!

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-01 21:05 ]

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-01 10:00 pm   Permalink

(Shipwreckjoey, Shhhhhh.... hey man, this is just a private message between me and you. Don't let anyone, and I mean anyone, on to this little secret of mine that I'm about to tell you.

OK, now once again, Shhhhh ... OK check this, this thread was just a little parody, that's means like a joke, of the 'For the love of Michael Jackson' thread.

Now remember, don't let anyone on to our, I think I can say 'our' now, little secret.

Later bro')

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-01 11:25 pm   Permalink

I knew that

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation