Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2008 Tiki Train Roll Call
2008 Tiki Train Roll Call
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 1:15 pm   Permalink

Don't you just hate "me too" threads? I do, I really do but what the heck-- Who's going on the Tiki Train?

Me!
My Better Half!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 1:45 pm   Permalink

me too! (hate me too threads that is).

unfortunately no tiki train for me, but I figured I would bump this thread to keep it up top.

Have a great time everybody.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 2:23 pm   Permalink

Sadly, no fabulous Tiki Train for us. CaptainQuad will be riding the sad, tawdry Tiki Train, taking nips of rum from a flask on NJ Transit. Hope everyone has a great time!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-17 2:55 pm   Permalink

Rev_thumper and I are riding the tiki train... would seem a shame to miss it, since I think it's the closest an event is ever going to be to our house! This one is only a 40 minute drive, rather than 2+ hours.

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 3:19 pm   Permalink

So far, so good.

D & I will be there. The real question is, what is everyone wearing?

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 4:58 pm   Permalink

Meesa in!

There's only one thing that most people hate more than "me too" threads. Jar-Jar Binks style replies to "me too" threads.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 6:01 pm   Permalink

Soooo - those of on the train, where are you staying? Recommendations? If we're all close-ish maybe we can put together a few cocktails afterwards?

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 10:03 pm   Permalink

I Guess I'll Go too since it's about 299 yards from my shop and I know some hobos who can sneak me aboard....!...getting off the train might be more difficult!

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 8:31 pm   Permalink

Yeah - what's going on afterwards? We'll hit you up Hula Cat for some local recommendations or maybe we just adjourn back to the hotel for some room parties??? I'm passing through NH on the way in so a stop at the state packie is mandatory so I'll have some booze in tow.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lildeuce32
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-21 4:49 pm   Permalink

Can anyone direct me to the specifics of this event? I live in New Bedford, MA and heard that it may roll around my way...

View Profile of lildeuce32 Send a personal message to lildeuce32  Email lildeuce32 Goto the website of lildeuce32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-21 5:03 pm   Permalink

sorry you missed it:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=27682&forum=4&start=60

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 03:27 am   Permalink

But you can still get on the bus for the Northeast Tiki Tour!

(EDIT: don't post before your first coffee!)
[ This Message was edited by: pappythesailor 2008-04-22 03:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: pappythesailor 2008-04-22 03:29 ]

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation