FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge podcast - wha' happen'?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge podcast - wha' happen'?
avagraphique

Posted: 2009-01-31 10:23 am   Permalink

maybe these could be made available as a torrent for p2p distribution?

View Profile of avagraphique Send a personal message to avagraphique      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-05 07:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

What a great idea! Did this ever happen? If not, it should!

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-12 10:40 am   Permalink

I have most of them at work. I am off work for a while but if I go back, I can get the remaining episodes. I'm in!!

View Profile of Tiki Woo Send a personal message to Tiki Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skyguym42

Posted: 2009-05-22 11:00 pm   Permalink

Hey, I've contacted a couple of people to no avail....I'd love to get the first 50 episodes! Please contact me at skyguym42---AT---hotmail

View Profile of skyguym42 Send a personal message to skyguym42      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gilligan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-29 8:27 pm   Permalink

Vic! where are ya man?!

His Live 365 show lit the tiki flame for me and the podcast has provided many great memories the past few years. My top three in order are:

1. Mileage Run
2. Paul Page
3. In a Hawaii Mood

good stuff! Vic, I hope you're well!
I must admit, Digitiki and his Quiet Village have filled the gap nicely. It's great to see exotica live on!

[ This Message was edited by: Gilligan 2009-05-29 20:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Gilligan 2009-05-29 20:29 ]

View Profile of Gilligan Send a personal message to Gilligan  Email Gilligan Goto the website of Gilligan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UkeHack

Posted: 2009-06-12 2:11 pm   Permalink

Hello,

I too, lost all the Vegas Vic's Podcasts. I would love to get them all again if possible from any Ohana here, that would like to assist me. I'm willing to send burning media, pay all postage send and a little Aloha to make it worth your while. Please feel free to post to this thread, or email directly.

Mahalo

Roger aka; uKeHaCk

View Profile of UkeHack Send a personal message to UkeHack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sol_Hoopii

Posted: 2010-04-12 10:45 pm   Permalink

I just saw this news ....67 of the 70 episodes of Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge is up at Demonoid. 2.33gig of Tiki/Exotica goodness.

We miss you Vic!

View Profile of Sol_Hoopii Send a personal message to Sol_Hoopii      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shark Pimp

Posted: 2010-05-26 4:58 pm   Permalink

They downloaded quite easily for me, which was a real relief, since not only was Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge down, so was all of Live365.com and consequently, life was looking rather bleak. So I download the collection of podcasts yesterday and then today - HOORAY! - not only was Live335.com back up but so was Vegas Vic. Life is good.

Quote:

On 2009-01-31 10:23, avagraphique wrote:

View Profile of Shark Pimp Send a personal message to Shark Pimp  Email Shark Pimp Goto the website of Shark Pimp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pik0

Posted: 2010-06-21 9:51 pm   Permalink

Wow! The first 67 shows was on torrent?! I missed that. Any links?!

Vic and I used to keep up with each other as we started out podcasting about the same time. When his shows started to fall behind, I emailed him to ask how things are going. He just basically said that he was just getting too busy as an investment banker to do the show.

I truly do miss the show. My wife and I used to listen every Saturday morning as we started our day. So many wonderful memories. Would love to get a copy of the whole series to share with my son someday.

Piko

View Profile of pik0 Send a personal message to pik0  Email pik0 Goto the website of pik0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-22 12:05 pm   Permalink

I'd really like to get at least #66-Paul Page episode. Is this available somewhere?
Mahalo.
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sol_Hoopii

Posted: 2010-06-24 4:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-22 12:05, WaikikianMoeKele wrote:
I'd really like to get at least #66-Paul Page episode. Is this available somewhere?
Mahalo.
~kele

Just go to Demonoid .com and search for "Vegas Vic's Tiki Lounge - Podcast Episodes"

I don't want to make a hyperlink in the message board here to a filetrading site like that... though I feel pretty sure that, while downloading CD'S and DVD movies from Demonoid is not quite legal... downloading Vegas Vic's old shows from there is likely not an issue.

There are currently 3 seeders there for it, so your download should probably go pretty quick!

Cheers!

View Profile of Sol_Hoopii Send a personal message to Sol_Hoopii      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sol_Hoopii

Posted: 2010-08-16 09:53 am   Permalink

Just a bump to ask if anyone has been able to get hold of the 3 missing podcasts from the torrent.. episodes 13, 27 and 70.

sasquatch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-22 01:47 am   Permalink

They're still up ... I downloaded them today ... so grab um while you can!

... the search for the missing three continues! ;0)

View Profile of sasquatch Send a personal message to sasquatch  Email sasquatch Goto the website of sasquatch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vegasvic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 5:18 pm   Permalink

There was no episode 13.

View Profile of vegasvic Send a personal message to vegasvic  Email vegasvic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mboszko

Posted: 2010-08-31 5:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-31 17:18, vegasvic wrote:
There was no episode 13.

Hooray! Vic lives! Welcome back, man.

View Profile of mboszko Send a personal message to mboszko  Email mboszko Goto the website of mboszko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation