FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Hula Sue's South Seas Hideaway
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Hula Sue's South Seas Hideaway
Thortiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-19 5:56 pm   Permalink

SO TIRED

tired of waiting, tired of waiting for youuuuu (Ray Davies/Kinks) Thortiki

View Profile of Thortiki Send a personal message to Thortiki  Goto the website of Thortiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimyniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-19 11:31 pm   Permalink

welcome back pupu(play Kotter theme here)

View Profile of tikimyniki Send a personal message to tikimyniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Pupu Pants
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 01:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-03 17:42, Mr. Pupu Pants wrote:
Ah, Tikimyniki, I'm not even sure what that 'compliment' means and I don't care. You are the reason I stopped posting on Tiki Central for a little while.
Since no one has the courage to remove you, I'll make you a deal-- I'll ask that you don't leave any messages on this post and I won't acknowledge your existence here. Please don't even reply. I'll take your silence as the answer. Thank you.

tikimyniki, I meant it when I simply asked that you not post on this thread. Since you can't even honor that and I don't have the ability to block it, this will be my last post on tiki central until I can. Life is just too short.

Everyone else, thanks very much for all the great ideas and kind words. I truly appreciated the constructive give and take and warm encouragement and I'm sure I'll peek in from time to time to see what you're all working on.
Aloha and sincere thanks,
John

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Pupu Pants 2009-07-20 04:05 ]

View Profile of Mr. Pupu Pants Send a personal message to Mr. Pupu Pants  Email Mr. Pupu Pants     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 08:36 am   Permalink

Please Ohana!
Can't we make Tiki Central a safe, supportive and inspirational place, free from "keyboard ragers"
and negativity?
How about a general rule that if you would'nt say something face to face to someone, you don't post it?
DON'T GO, PUPU!

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 09:33 am   Permalink

PuPu,

Just ignore the fuck head!

If I'm ever up north, we're having a beer together!

Keep posting please!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 11:21 am   Permalink

Yeah fuck that guy. Don't let some idiot with nothing better to do stop you from sharing your skills and room designs. Seriously hanford....do something already about the troll already.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 4:04 pm   Permalink

Mr PuPu, great job! The whole project is terrific, but I have loved the airline section the first time I saw the drawing!

Everyone who does a Tiki Bar always hopes to make it special and unique, I think you accomplished that big time! Great job again!

Amy
PS basic website etiquette is that if someone asks you not to post on their thread, you don't, regardless of fault, this is Mr. PuPu thread and he has asked, it should be respected. Mr. PuPu, in return you shouldn't leave, you're always upbeat, a great addition to this site, you keep us all posting and you should just ignore someone who bothers you. Just my .02

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-07-20 16:08 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 5:10 pm   Permalink

It would be nice if you stayed and posted more progression picture, I always enjoy coming here and checking to see what is new. You are doing a fabulous job, don't stop now, keep posting.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 6:28 pm   Permalink

Awright, Hanford. I hate when you have to get involved in petty nonsense, but please boot this bung-hole! Pupu, please don't leave! People like you are why 99% of us come here for escapism & relaxation.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2009-07-20 7:55 pm   Permalink

Come on everyone. If you've got an issue with someone don't post it here. Send me a PM (Mahalo to those who did). Don't fan the flames. Everyone needs to work as hard as they can to keep this site running smoothly.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 08:57 am   Permalink

Amazing job Pupu!
Please don't stop sharing your talent and vision with us! i don't chime in here too much,but Lurk a LOT!
Love the transformation so far!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-21 09:13 am   Permalink

DON'T LEAVE! You can't leave GROG hanging like that! GROG gotta see finished build. No tease GROG! Don't let one person ruin it for the hundreds, nay, thousands of others that are waiting with baited breath to see what you're building. Everything is looking so awesome so far.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 10:11 am   Permalink

POWER TO THE PUPU!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 4:35 pm   Permalink

I was really hoping to see more photos of this project in the future. This is one of my favourite threads on TC right now. PLEASE reconsider. We want you back. Pay no mind to that troll.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-21 8:57 pm   Permalink

We want more PUPU...We want more PUPU...We want more PUPU...We want more PUPU...We want more PUPU!!!!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation