FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Trader Vic's Bellevue ~ TC Meet Up June 1, 2008
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Trader Vic's Bellevue ~ TC Meet Up June 1, 2008
dogbytes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 10:51 am   Permalink

Sunday, June 1st. 2008, 4PM!!

Its hard to believe, but its been over 2 years since weve met up officially at Trader Vic's in Bellevue, WA.

Vics will reserve a space for us in the bar ~ The happy hour menu is great, but you can also order from the dinner menu. Happy Hour prices are from 3-6 pm.

Post a response to this thread or send me a PM or email
etamburine@yahoo.com to be added to the list

$3 Specialty Cocktails
Mai Tai
Vodka Mai Tai
Kauai Sunset
Blue Hawaiian

Edamame 3
Curried Waffle fries 3
Vegetable Stir-fry Rice 3
House Smoke Ribs 4
Vietnamese Summer Rolls 4
Tempura Calamari 4
Assorted Sushi rolls 4
Sesame Crusted Chicken with Chili Mango Dipping sauce 4
Mai Tai Prawns 5
BBQ Pork Sliders with slaw 5

Trader Vics Bellevue
Lincoln Square
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA

see you there!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 11:47 am   Permalink

Im so there anyone from the hood wanna pool?

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 1:16 pm   Permalink

Dang it! I'm out of town for work that day. Will somebody please
drink 1 or 3 mai tai's for me??!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 4:43 pm   Permalink

I kin pool, but I dont know what time I get off work... if you can meet me at Luna, we can go straight from there, I'll bust my butt to get out by 3:30...
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 06:21 am   Permalink

Oh my gawd I'm gonna totally need a new dress fer this!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 08:46 am   Permalink

yeah, you better, I have a closet full if ya wanna check it out...

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-08 09:04 am   Permalink

I totally have TIME to make a new dress! Im gonna ase if Iggi and jesse are going, and if so I can drive, and have room for one more with me, or we could all go in someone elses bigger car

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-09 1:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-08 06:21, woofmutt wrote:
Oh my gawd I'm gonna totally need a new dress fer this!

We are so there!!!!!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-27 2:30 pm   Permalink

geezlouise, its iffy that i'll be there. my mom's recovery & release from the hospital is not going as i had hoped, so i'm still in San Diego.

i hope all of you have a GREAT TIME and take lots of pictures!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-27 4:29 pm   Permalink

Hey Miss Dogbytes! Sorry to hear things arent going as well as planned. figures.
sooo, who all is in for this?
Should we do a headcount?

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-28 8:34 pm   Permalink

I had planned to go but if it's shapin' up to be a bust I could happily put it off. (Gotta busy weekend which includes a nasty utility room drain that needs cleaned out.)

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TorchGuy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-28 9:47 pm   Permalink

Anyone mind an unknown newbie like me hittin' the gathering?

View Profile of TorchGuy Send a personal message to TorchGuy  Email TorchGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-28 11:12 pm   Permalink

torchguy ~ yay.. GO.. it will be fun! introduce yourself ~ i'll be easy to spot the TC'ers, as we're the only ones who EVER wear aloha shirts.

woof ~ ya'll GO!

"sweatpea" ~ i got a few emails: The Fuzz and his girlfriend, and Palapala/Lopaka said they'd attend. as i recall, Dancin Lizard will be out of town, and Bothell Bill is going to hawaii.

it really does look like im staying in san diego till MomBytes feels better.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-29 06:47 am   Permalink

torchguy: Of course yuh should go...That's the whole point of these things. And as Mrs. Bytes said, Tiki Centralites are easy to spot. We're always the best dressed and usually the ones havin' the most fun.

And Mrs Bytes: From the pics on yer blog it seems San Diego has some of the best pastry on the West Coast, so there's some small consolation in that.

Damn. Now I want a Bear Claw.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-29 07:36 am   Permalink

I just checkedin with Iggi and jesse. they are still undecided. ( probably because Sunday is a scool night) Buuuuuut if they dont coe Ive got room in my truck for poolers. Woof I can pick you and Sweetpea up at Luna? just a suggestion. Dawn

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation