FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Bored Off My F - in' ASS!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Bored Off My F - in' ASS!
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-01 10:04 pm   Permalink

Damn, I noticed tonight that for the first time in a long time, everybody's home on a Saturday night and posting on TC. I thought I was the only one over here bored off my ass. Or maybe I am and I just don't have a life.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-01 10:07 pm   Permalink

Pop,

Save your brain cells for destruction next weekend at the Tiki Crawl.

Now, put on your bunny slippers, make some hot chocolate, and settle the f$*# down!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-01 10:10 pm   Permalink

See, I knew I wasn't the only loser home tonight. Couldn't get the Boss to unlock the ankle cuff Bong?

Poly-Pop *

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-01 10:49 pm   Permalink

You've got a locked ankle cuff?....gee, your luckier than me...

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-01 11:09 pm   Permalink

Pop,
Not only am I sitting around tonite doing nada but I had to sit around last night stewing when I didn't get to make it to the Richard Cheese show at Cane's. I'm in the unfortunate position of being without drivers license due to my DUI I got coming home from Octoberfest (jeez, I didn't realize those Jaggermeister shooters could put one in such a state of incompacitation). At any rate, I wound up putting my car into a chainlink fence trying to get on the freeway on-ramp, bent a $280.00 wheel & blew a $200.00 tire & I thought that was as bad as it could get...guess again. To make long story short, I'm without license until 03/13 and am currently under house arrest (unless I can talk somebody into taking me out). So when I post an angry rant, you'll know it's just because I'm bored & pissed off. As George Harrison would say "This too shall pass".

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 10:28 am   Permalink

SWJ, sorry to hear that. If its any consolation, its now Sunday and I'm still bored off my ass....

Poly-Pop *

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 11:53 am   Permalink

I'll trade your boredome for my hangover, ha ha ha!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 2:01 pm   Permalink

Pop, you'll make up for it next weekend at the Crawl. The L.A. tiki quiescence is made tolerable when I think of the possibility of visiting the giant concrete artichoke on our roadtrip caravan. If the 'choke isn't to be along our path, there is also the American flag made of human hair up there somewhere, so sez Trader Pup. Just think of it! Bong, are you going? Crazy Al may be able to make it. We'll see.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 6:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-02 11:53, tikifish wrote:
I'll trade your boredome for my hangover, ha ha ha!

Deal! Having a hangover would mean I have a life!

Poly-Pop *

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-03-02 11:51 pm   Permalink

Jeezus, Pop: Don't you have some kids running around somewhere? Do you know where they are?

Or is it a case of:

"Mommy, where's daddy? We want to play!"

"Kids, your father is in the office right now using the computer. You know that he's not to be disturbed when he's online talking to his drunk friends."

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 07:21 am   Permalink

Hey POP, I met your wife how could you be bored?
Anyway the guy sez to me hey "I want to come over and get the 2 logs you have and the big block of foam, I want to carve really bad."
But where the HELL is he? Does he call?
Is it Bong's smell still in my carpet?
Geez you try to be nice to some people and all we get is "I'm bored" "I don't have a life"
Maybe you should go to K-mart and buy a life.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 07:42 am   Permalink

Bax,
I came by and picked up those logs on Friday. Didn't you notice? Your neighborhood watch lady came over and grilled the hell out of me (not to mention your non-English speaking maid) - no kidding. I had to tell them I was a garbage contractor (while I loaded them into my Honda) that specialized in log disposal since your neighborhood trash guy wouldn't pick them up.

They invited me over to pick up their logs too....

BTW - Went to Kmart to buy a life and couldn't find 'em. They're closing the one by my house and what, with the clearance sale and all, it looks like they sold out of 'em...

* * * The Polynesian Popster * * *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-03-03 07:53 ]

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-08 7:17 pm   Permalink

Pop,
Actually, whenever I get really, really bored I give a listen to Bonzo Dog Band's immortal classic "I'm bored" (on Gorilla I think). Before your done listening to the song you forget how bored you were.

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-08 19:19 ]

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-08 7:34 pm   Permalink

My current state of incompacitation is caused by a paper deadline. How much can you say about Alan Jackson and September 11th, anyway?

Shipwreckjoey, who is Richard Cheese?

-Thor

View Profile of Thor Send a personal message to Thor  Email Thor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-08 8:31 pm   Permalink

Thor,
Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine are a band that appeared at Cane's in Mission Beach last week. To find out more about them & their music refer to
http://www.iloverichardcheese.com.
Cheers,
SWJ

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-08 20:35 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation