FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki Stan originals
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Stan originals
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-15 4:01 pm   Permalink

Here is some older work.I have been on a pirate binge for a while.

Thanks for checking them out. Tiki Stan.....

View Profile of canyonlaketiki Send a personal message to canyonlaketiki  Goto the website of canyonlaketiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-17 12:03 pm   Permalink

If ever in canyon lake, Grab a great taco and check out a cool Tiki Stan original.

Thanks for checkin it out.

View Profile of canyonlaketiki Send a personal message to canyonlaketiki  Goto the website of canyonlaketiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-18 2:35 pm   Permalink

Here is 1 I did my old neighbor a few years back.

Tiki Stan...

canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-19 9:24 pm   Permalink

Here is one I named Momma tried.

He is always looking for trouble.
Tiki Stan.....

seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-22 9:41 pm   Permalink

Right on! nice work there looks like your addicted also.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-09 6:33 pm   Permalink

Thank you Seeksurf, I am addicted! A small collection of previous projects. Enjoy!

drasticwagon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-09 7:42 pm   Permalink

I like your style , nice job.

View Profile of drasticwagon Send a personal message to drasticwagon  Goto the website of drasticwagon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
big daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-09 10:30 pm   Permalink

like the look of your carves. thought you were from canyon lake here in tx and was gonna look up rock n tacos next time i was there, til i saw the phone #. commutes just a bit too far for tacos and tikis. great idea for a beer cooler

bd

View Profile of big daddy Send a personal message to big daddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-10 06:34 am   Permalink

Cool stuff stan, I really like the "Cooler Head" guy, nice way to keep yer cool!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-17 09:07 am   Permalink

Drastic wagon,big daddy & Benzart, Thank you for checkin out my work, I appreciate it. Here is a new piece that is going in my yard. If ever in perris ca, stop on by!Cold beer always available!(if you bring it).

canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-17 09:07 am   Permalink

Drastic wagon,big daddy & Benzart, Thank you for checkin out my work, I appreciate it. Here is a new piece that is going in my yard. If ever in perris ca, stop on by!Cold beer always available!(if you bring it).

big daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-17 09:59 am   Permalink

so THAT"S how you move one of those beasties. and me trying to use a hand dolly.

bd

View Profile of big daddy Send a personal message to big daddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-17 10:24 am   Permalink

OK, looks like I'm gonna stick to small stuff. I can't really afford a bobcat.

Nice work but I love the cooler head tiki. And he was on stage with Agent Orange? too cool, the ultimate party tiki.

[ This Message was edited by: Badd Tiki 2009-04-17 10:26 ]

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-21 11:15 pm   Permalink

big daddy that bobcat is going thru a name change.The new name will be Tikicat.Badd tiki, Agent orange rocks for sure I agree,that Tiki is drunker than 10 sailors half the time.
Here is a special piece I just finished up,it is going to be the crowd favorite trophy at an upcoming car and art show in so cal.It has a rat trap for the info tag,spark plugs for the teeth and a few more surprises.If in so cal on may 9th stop by and check it out.

Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-23 02:41 am   Permalink

Killer esky[cooler] Stan,2 of my fav's in one hit!
Cheers Watango

[ This Message was edited by: Watango productions 2009-04-23 02:43 ]

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation