FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts new bead/pendant offerings from kross
new bead/pendant offerings from kross
krossbones

Posted: 2008-05-18 7:40 pm   Permalink

hello all been lurking awhile and stepping from the shadow with a few one of a kind pendants I just finished they are made of clay/crystals/beads etc they are each about 2" tall x 1" round , thanks for taking a look let me know what you think...
sorry for the poor image quality couldnt get great focus on small pieces lost most of the detail but im sure you get the idea

View Profile of krossbones Send a personal message to krossbones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joe_von_monstersteiner
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-20 10:29 pm   Permalink

AWESOME JOB!!!!

View Profile of joe_von_monstersteiner Send a personal message to joe_von_monstersteiner  Goto the website of joe_von_monstersteiner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paddy O'furniture
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-21 02:41 am   Permalink

Very cool! I like the little native with the bone in his nose. Can you give us more details ? $$$ and such

View Profile of Paddy O'furniture Send a personal message to Paddy O'furniture      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
krossbones

Posted: 2008-05-24 9:50 pm   Permalink

sorry about the bad quality in the close ups-still trying to figure the camera out. The beads will be on ebay sometime this week they usually go for about 10-15 bucks if anyone is interested in a custom pendant send me an email be happy to make somthing-will be making more this week as well as an attempt at some covered shot glasses-

View Profile of krossbones Send a personal message to krossbones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation