FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Royal Hawaiian Estates, Palm Springs, CA (other)
Royal Hawaiian Estates, Palm Springs, CA (other)
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 7:49 pm   Permalink

Name:Royal Hawaiian Estates
Type:other
Street:1774 South Palm Canyon Drive
City:Palm Springs
State:CA
Zip:92264
Phone:

Description:
Condos located just behind the Caliente Tropics Resort in Palm Springs.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 7:56 pm   Permalink

I was goofing around in Palm Springs yesterday and decided to take in some of the tiki sights.

I had no idea that the Royal Hawaiian Estates didn't have its own thread. I'm hoping that Sven's got some pictures to add from his tour of the location back in 2002.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-20 11:41 am   Permalink

Unfortunately I don't have any additional material with me in Cologne....and I must honestly say that my favorite shots of the place are on page 134 of Tiki Modern, when the buildings still had the original color scheme....and the outrigger beams. I am glad the tail fin patio dividers are still there.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 08:03 am   Permalink

Wow! I have to give myself a tour next time I'm in PS I love you.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 6:57 pm   Permalink

This place is great, I would love to visit it someday. Here is some promotional art from the RHE website.

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-24 7:51 pm   Permalink

We were at TiKi Caliente last weekend and I was happy to see this community right there behind the Travelodge.

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation