Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Sven's Video...$780
Sven's Video...$780
Luki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2003-03-02 10:05 pm   Permalink

I know I'm new here, but, um, is that a normal price for this? I was hoping to get a copy of this at some point but dayum that's a ton o'cash for a video tape!

I was going to ask Sven if he thought about putting it onto DVD and was going to offer some assistance therein if I won the auction. Hiyeva...that didn't happen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=2161629922&rd=1

A6

[ This Message was edited by: A6Louie on 2003-03-02 22:05 ]

View Profile of Luki Send a personal message to Luki  Goto the website of Luki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 10:10 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:18 ]

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 10:19 pm   Permalink

WOW...congrats!

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 10:23 pm   Permalink

Now I've seen everything! Ebay never ceases to amaze me!

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-02 11:17 pm   Permalink

Congratulations--it's thrilling to realize that even in these economically strapped times, there are still beautifully mad customers like this.

All I can say is, "What the hell! RELIST, my friend!!! What have you got to lose?"

Gee, I hope that guy develops a passion for vintage clothing and starts hanging around my auctions...

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 12:50 am   Permalink

My appreciation for all things Japanese has been acknowledged in a beautiful way...
The Shag mugs were kind of disappointing, the Sepik Explorer so so, but when I scrolled down to the video, my eyes bugged out! All this happened within the last hour!

It just shows that there are bidders out there to who 100,- Dollars are like -.10 cents. Origato Gosai Mashita!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fartsatune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 02:07 am   Permalink

And that was post 666...

View Profile of fartsatune Send a personal message to fartsatune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-03 05:33 am   Permalink

What always makes me scratchmy head, is that id someone is THAT into tiki that they will pay $780 bucks for a video, how come they haven't found this forum yet?

Anyway congrats, Sven.

I love my japanese buyers! Anyone who says they will not 'ship internationally' doesnt know what they are missing!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-09 10:36 am   Permalink

Well that's sorted - I'm flinging dubbed PAL copies of "The Air-Conditioned Eden" onto e-Bay pronto. Hell, they must be worth $390 each, right?

Well done BigBro!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation