Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Crazed Mugs on Last.fm
The Crazed Mugs on Last.fm
Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-21 8:30 pm   Permalink

Attention Last.fm users the newly remastered first album from The Crazed Mugs, "My Mug Collection," is now available for your listening pleasure at Last.fm.

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Crazed+Mugs

Last.fm is a free service that streams music to your desktop. The twist is that the software feeds you songs from similar artists or genres automatically, so it builds a radio station on-the-fly around your preferences. You can add tags to the songs as they play to help better train the software to your musical likings. It's a pretty sweet system. And we get a couple of cents when someone plays one of our songs, so that can't be all bad.

There was already one person who had the song "My Mug Collection" on the playlist. Quite a surprise!

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-22 04:11 am   Permalink

Similar artists include Jimmy Buffet?

sigh.

Now I need a Marga... I mean a... Coro... I mean a Mai Tai.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-22 5:46 pm   Permalink

Remastered? Do we get bonus tracks too? Maybe an extended dance remix of My Mug Collection?

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 08:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-22 04:11, pablus wrote:
Similar artists include Jimmy Buffet?

sigh.

Now I need a Marga... I mean a... Coro... I mean a Mai Tai.

Hey, it's only a machine, only as smart as the idiots who program it. As my jr high science teacher was fond of saying, "garbage in, garbage out."

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 09:30 am   Permalink

<<Hey, it's only a machine, only as smart as the idiots who program it. As my jr high science teacher was fond of saying, "garbage in, garbage out.">>

I'm just messing around anyway.
We'll ride shotgun with JB anyday - and for a teeny fraction of the cost.

Now, what about that Mai Tai?
See you in Ohio, Your Honor.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-28 11:17 pm   Permalink

Ya know... It's possible, too, that regular Last.fm users like myself could listen to plenty of Crazed Mugs and Waitiki and Martin Denny and somehow change the profile. Worth a try, I'd say...

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation