FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Ink-n-Iron, 6/6-6/8...Not A "Tiki Event"...But...
Ink-n-Iron, 6/6-6/8...Not A "Tiki Event"...But...
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-30 10:50 am   Permalink

Big Toe, Clysdalle, Myself and Kim will be vending. STOP BY, SAY HI, HAVE A BEER AND BUY SOME 'ISH FROM US!

http://www.ink-n-iron.com/default.asp

The End

[ This Message was edited by: Daves Not Home 2008-05-30 10:52 ]

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Tiki Shop
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-30 11:37 am   Permalink

how much is it for a booth?

View Profile of The Tiki Shop Send a personal message to The Tiki Shop  Email The Tiki Shop Goto the website of The Tiki Shop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-30 11:10 pm   Permalink

not that I have any tats or piercings,
but if I was gonna be in town,
I would so be there.

surf/spooky bands
Ghastly ones,
Deadbolt,
Volcanics,
Dynotones.

plus tons of rockabilly bands.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 10:13 am   Permalink

swingin' utters Sunday night...'nuff said. But I have to work!!! dammit!!!

I see on the list that Doug Horne will be there too (Swampfire lounge)

are any of you guys the "sneaky tiki boutique"? that's based in Long beach, right?

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 4:23 pm   Permalink

I'm there... look out for me around the TIKI FARM stand..

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 5:16 pm   Permalink

i may be going ...

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 6:38 pm   Permalink

Lady Velour and I will be there. But only on Sunday.
Its right down the street from us so how can we miss it?

[ This Message was edited by: johnnievelour 2008-05-31 18:39 ]

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahalakruzer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 11:38 pm   Permalink

Mad Sin and Frenzy. Classic Psychobilly. Highly recommend going if you're into that kinda stuff.

View Profile of kahalakruzer Send a personal message to kahalakruzer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 5:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-31 16:23, Tiki Trav wrote:
I'm there... look out for me around the TIKI FARM stand..

We'll be right by the "Tiki Drive-In Theater" area... that sounds interesting! Okay, I'm gonna have some never before seen oddities at this show for anybody making the trip.

The band line-up is just over-the-top cool!

myspace.com/tikifarm

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2008-06-05 17:59 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 8:42 pm   Permalink

It was a tough choice............

Sorry guys! Have fun without me!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-06 10:46 am   Permalink

I'll be there tonight and tomorrow night.......
The Blasters.......Junior Brown.....Dave Alvin.....The Hacienda Brothers.....Jesse Dayton.....Wayne Hancock......so many more......

I feel bad for any poor suckers that aren't gonna be at this super rad event......including you Ben (even though you've got the Pistols to see)

Last year was great, this year's line up looks even better. Gonna have my car in the preferred parking lot. it's like a mini car show in there. Come check her out....

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2008-06-06 10:47 ]

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-06 5:00 pm   Permalink

I just called Tiki Trav .I thought maybe he could take the train to Long Beach tomorrow and I would gladly pick him up and we could cruise the crowd and make comments about people . He told me that he was already there with Holden working the Tiki Farm booth and the place was rockin . He also informed me that he and Holden will be sharing a room together too ............???????? Well , I dont want to start any rumors but I wondered why they didnt get separate rooms . And why do they call Trav the "boy from down under " ? (wink, wink)
Well , I guess Ill go hang with the pinups by myself .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-07 09:13 am   Permalink

This just in.....................

Last night Manu from Mana'o Tattoo in Tahiti won for Best Tribal for the polynesian sleeve he did on me 10 days ago. Congratulations Manu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post photos tomorrow.

Jen

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 1:42 pm   Permalink

congrats to u too, Jen! after all, it was the art on YOUR shapely appendage that won the award! much nicer than seeing it on Tiki Ray! tee hee

thanks to everyone who stopped by, to Dave, kim and D-Lo for tolerating me and Holden for the KILLER BigToe 'Mug-Shots'. it was indeed a barrel-full-of-monkeys. After i recover in a week or so, i'm gonna start on a bunch of new paintings for OASIS.

alohas,

Toe-fu

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 7:57 pm   Permalink

great time.....thanks to the booth crew for dealing with my "booth mom" controlling attitude!

Here are my pics..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlozeau/sets/72157605519997490/

...and do these stairs go down?

[ This Message was edited by: Clysdalle 2008-06-09 19:57 ]

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation