Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Room 130 at the Bahia Cabana
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Room 130 at the Bahia Cabana
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-10 12:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-09 12:42, Unga Bunga wrote:
Is #130 one of the two penthouse suites? I can't remember, even though I rented one a few years back.

UB,

The one you rented is the one that Hinano Paul, Soccertiki, and I are renting this time around it is on the 3rd floor of the Ocean view building. Jen & Jim have the 2 room suite that sits by itself on the second floor of the building right above the pool.

Hopefully it will become one big fun fest anyway. As long as nobody puts their butt through JJ's windows or breaks the marble counter tops in the penthouse.

RugbyMatt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-10 12:34 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2008-06-09 21:32, tikiyaki wrote:
Quote:

You can record, buf I See any more of THIS....

there is gonna be a Beatdown !

Yeeesh and on an 8 track no less!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Jennifer

Posted: 2008-06-10 1:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-09 20:27, don-tiki wrote:
I am considering bringing a small mp3 recorder and mic, but I wasn't sure whether the musicians would care.

I think that's a wonderful idea. There has been some righteous playing (one year until 7am--remember TJ , and it would be great to have these memories to play again. I'm all for it...

View Profile of Jungle Jennifer Send a personal message to Jungle Jennifer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-10 1:13 pm   Permalink

<<Yeeesh and on an 8 track no less! >>

yea...it failed the quality control test too....AND It had a Mantovani Orchestra label underneath to boot(leg)

We put gum in LittleLostTiki's hair, made him watch the famous Doobie Brothers Bootlegging Episode" of "What's Happenin ?" 100 times, and told him to never do it again.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2008-06-10 13:14 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 3:35 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a ton-o-fun! I'll be there with 5-octave chromatic hubcaps and Eb euphonium. Maybe C'Al will let me play his nuts.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SouthBamaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 12:54 pm   Permalink

I am going to have to mosey upstairs and take a peek at room 130 to check you people out...sounds like I might be missing out on fun if I don't! lol

They still make players for 8 track tapes? Sheesh...I thought they went the way of leisure suits and afros.

View Profile of SouthBamaTiki Send a personal message to SouthBamaTiki  Email SouthBamaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation