FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kreepytiki friday the 13th Tiki block Party
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Kreepytiki friday the 13th Tiki block Party
kreepytiki lounge & tattoos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-11 05:55 am   Permalink

KuKu i say we do this with both eyes covered lol (we will keep it real bruddah)I got me several buc style eye patches round here! arrrggghhhh! its on..Bodotikiman thats some wild scheduling ya got bro hope to see you sometime fo sho! the general idea here for my weekend is to stay outta the broward county jail hah ..Otto , good talking to you last night bro ..please send me the pics of the spot you have i really need em timing is crucial..everyone else please be safe and enjoy yerselves ..easy, kreepy Jaksin ..tiki thuggery since '97

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-11 7:00 pm   Permalink

here are two of the prizes we will be giving away on Friday's tiki raffle! tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5!
3 prizes in total! good luck to all of you and see you friday!

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolyProud

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:49 pm   Permalink

Aloha & Welcome...

Friday, June 13, 2008 10pm-? Kreepy Tiki Tattoo & Lounge, Polynesian Proud Productions, Tiki Squad & Bourgets/Orange County Choppers in association with Russ G Events, Creative Catering Concepts, Kahuna Awa Kava Bar & VooDoo Tiki Tequila bring you "TIKI BLOCK AFTER PARTY 2008"

An incredible evening of tiki, Polynesia, good spirits,kreepy tiki art, authentic hula,amazing Samoan fireknife, Live Hawaiian music, Old school Kustom cars, hot rods, choppers and custom bikes plus a whole lot more...

Look for the flaming torches and 4 GIANT TIKI GODS watching over our BLOCK party, you'll see the action, the display of beautiful custom cars and bikes. Hear the sounds of the ukulele and the beat of the drums, follow the sweet smell of island cuisine, indulge in the delicious samplings created by Carolyn Lasser or relax in our outside island patio. Music of the South Pacific for your listening pleasure with hypnotic swaying hula hips. Try a cup of kava from Kahuna Awa, the sacred Polynesian drink. Come inside to a world of Tiki and art by Kreepy Tiki, a place of warmth and Aloha to any tiki enthusiast, see the collection and browse the many items of Kreepy Tiki available for purchase. Other featured artists: the amazing Mai Tiki, Wayne Combs and a selection of unique and just arrived items. From Tahiti, the South Pacific Art & Design of TAHIKI by kabuki, something you will definitely have to see and will want, something that belongs in every tiki bar, and so much more...

In our main bar, special tiki mug specials by kreepy Tiki for BLOCK AFTER PARTY only, so get em while they last. An entire night of FUN, do not forget to purchase raffle tickets for a chance at some very unique items.

Plenty of parking.

Come early if you can, first 25 in receive a goodie bag with something real special inside.

Our Special guests will also be available to meet, talk story and share pictures and memories of days gone by in many of the famed Polynesian Restraunts. (such as Kainoa, pictured above performing at Bali Hai, before her 30 years at the Mai Kai)

Come one, come all!
Hope to see you there!!.........If not, be safe and have a happy tiki weekend!

View Profile of PolyProud Send a personal message to PolyProud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-13 07:05 am   Permalink

dont forget tonight bruddahs the Block party is on ..oh and remember this isnt a complete outdoor event our fire and knife show will be outside and car and Bike show but the event will be indoors mostly in case it rains..easy , jaksin

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-13 07:09 am   Permalink

On 2008-06-11 19:00, kreepytiki lounge & tattoos wrote:
here are two of the prizes we will be giving away on Friday's tiki raffle! tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5!
3 prizes in total! good luck to all of you and see you friday!

[/quote]

Wow, I sure someone from TC wins the taller of the two. I like her tattoos. Looks like a keeper

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-13 09:46 am   Permalink

Yeah, she is cute, she is also a tattooist/model/artist there and Jaksin's signif. other.

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-14 3:15 pm   Permalink

Here are some photos of last night's Tiki Block Party, some of you were here and know first hand that it was a a blast! and we ended up having a bigger turnout that we even expected. thanks to all of you that came, and to those who didn't, here's some pics! hope you can be here next time! ill post more as we get 'em....

kreepy lourdes & pat lookin' mighty fine

one of the many performances outside

Kreepy JakSin & Loon with the performers of Polynesian Proud

Wayne & the ladies

bar area

kreepy lourdes & tania from Pinup vixen

MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-15 06:24 am   Permalink

WOW!!! What a SMOKIN shop! It was nice meeting you all this weekend at the Hukilau! You all have Much Aloha spirit you give .I wish you the best and may the sun always shine on you your family and friends hearts. Mahalo for stoppin by alohastation(tom) and my booth and bringin those smiles! Your good people!Aloha your friend, Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-15 09:56 am   Permalink

MoonEy! Aloha Station ..good seeing the local Ohana and mad props for spreading the Aloha to you too! amazing work from you guys and our doors are always open for you my bruddahs! Easy..jaksin K.

Surfer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-17 06:09 am   Permalink

Jaksin / Talani, Many big maholos for a great party, the new mugs for the collection, new memories (I think I remember) and many new friendships. Lookin' to be part of the music (Cutback) next time around...Fort Lauderdale is wide open, and always lookin' for a new party. Likeke

View Profile of Surfer Send a personal message to Surfer  Email Surfer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-17 10:27 am   Permalink

yeah bruddah. thanks for coming by and kickin it with us next time I hope to have you guys play yer set and make it even crazier. easy k jaksin

ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-17 10:59 am   Permalink

I may have gotten there way late when things were finishing and on their tail end, and missed the biggest crowds, but being able to have a long conversation with Faalia was one of top highlights of the weekend for me. Thanks for doing your part to make this possible.

I'll have to pay another visit to your place, so I can take a closer look at your artwork and more of your space. There is definitely some good stuff happening within your walls.

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolyProud

Posted: 2008-06-17 3:05 pm   Permalink

Talofa Vern,

Fa'afetai Tele Lava (Thank You Very Much) for taking the time to come out and take in a little bit of what we had to offer. It was a pleasure meeting you and I am glad that you embraced the opportunity to talk story with Chief Faalia, I know that he too enjoyed it, he is a wonderful person with a great heart and loves to recount the many days of performing all over the world with the many different people he has had the pleasure to cross paths with along the way. Some know of his history as a performer, but he is also an avid collector of mugs, matchbooks, tikis and many Polynesian items that are no longer seen. His collection is amazing, with walls and walls of mugs and one of a kind items. As you now know, he also remembers the birthplace of these mugs as a performer/collector at the time. if you ever have the chance, you must stop by and visit his collection and library of immaculate albums of clippings, photos and more...you cannot miss his house, it's the one with the volcano in front (that does erupt at night) and the yard of tikis.

I know the hour or so you spent talking was not enough and probably seemed like only a few minutes but your interest and time spent by his side was golden for me, to see his appreciation and joy of someone who genuinely was interested in his history.

I am sure, persons such as yourself remain his highlight too. Thanks for you Aloha and for bringing a smile and memories back to a very dear man.

I look forward to seeing you at the next gathering.
Aloha plenty,
Talani

View Profile of PolyProud Send a personal message to PolyProud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolyProud

Posted: 2008-06-17 3:12 pm   Permalink

SURFER Rich,

Big Kahuna Mahalos for your support the whole night. Definitely look forward to working with you and the band in the near future. This was merely a small preview of things to come. Thanks for coming through, take care and continue to keep the Aloha in you and in your day!

keep us aware of your gig dates so we can come out and support.

Loonatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-17 5:49 pm   Permalink

What up krimey! The block party was off da heezy! Let's do it again and again! You know what I'm talkin bout! People have been talkin' bout it all week. I'm just sorry that it happened so fast that I didn't get a chance to chat with the Chief and Talani's other guests but I know they'll be other opportunities.

Talani, your a genuinely good guy, glad to have met you and you are now family.

Jak, the lounge is looking tight and I'm ready for another tat.

Marcus, you're fun to be around. And tell Steve, Que BolA?!

Lourdes, keep them boys in check!

Mahalo my bruddahs!

View Profile of Loonatiki Send a personal message to Loonatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation