FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The 2008 Hukilau Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
The 2008 Hukilau Roll Call
Sabina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 9:56 pm   Permalink

Oaktiki (Mike) and (Exotic) Sabina are IN! Already road tripping well underway, actually.

So we've been happily humming "Oh we're half way to a Hukilau..."

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there YET?

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-10 10:22 pm   Permalink

I'll be there too,
top of my entertainment to-do list are the fashion show (I'll probably be behind the scenes), Mermaid shows, kevin Kidney on Sat, Mike Skinner's presentation on Sunday. What's up with room parties? How come there's no thread on TC about room parties?

here's my flight
ARR Ft Lauderdale thursday, June 12 at 7:38, hope to make it to Yankee Clipper in time for art show
DEP Ft Lauderdale Monday at 5:24

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-10 11:26 pm   Permalink

Marina is standing by for ACTION!

View Profile of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! Send a personal message to Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!  Goto the website of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 08:19 am   Permalink

We are hitting the road in 5 1/3 hours, can't wait to see/meet everyone. See you at the bazaar during the days and the bar during the nights.

[ This Message was edited by: frostiki 2008-06-11 08:56 ]

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-10 22:22, Otto wrote:
I'll be there too,
top of my entertainment to-do list are the fashion show (I'll probably be behind the scenes), Mermaid shows, kevin Kidney on Sat, Mike Skinner's presentation on Sunday. What's up with room parties? How come there's no thread on TC about room parties?

here's my flight
ARR Ft Lauderdale thursday, June 12 at 7:38, hope to make it to Yankee Clipper in time for art show
DEP Ft Lauderdale Monday at 5:24

The room party is like this, wander around the Cabana and find them. As for the Clipper, I hear they post flyers in the elevator.

Last year Wayne Coombs dressed his room up and was all about guests at 4. By 12, I think he was sawin' logs...

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 12:53 pm   Permalink

JD and i are counting down-we'll leave st pete tomorrow before noon, as soon as i pick up the last prints! can't wait for Marina's show and martini kings/haole cats in the wreck bar, talking with/meeting ohana in the bazaar, partying up and down at the bahia-- and more!more!more! mai kai!!rum!!!more bands!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation