FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events What'll others be doing while not at Hukilau
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
What'll others be doing while not at Hukilau
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 08:48 am   Permalink

I'll be tipping back a drink each night in honor of all the work and fun everyone over there will be having. Cheers to all you lucky so and so's!

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 09:59 am   Permalink

I worked out an online streaming video and audio thing so I could keep you all in the loop. Wifi at the Cabana and all. I could rove the grounds, webcam in hand. But then I found out there were restrictions on baggage and I decided not to bring the laptop at all. Sorry... If anyone else wants to do it, I can hook you up with the site I found and make it easy...

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:16 am   Permalink

Crying into the Tiki Bob's skull mug I found last week...

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:35 am   Permalink

changing diapers.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:43 am   Permalink

Telling myself that working is just as fun. Working is just as fun. Working is just. . .damn I need a drink.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-11 10:46 am   Permalink

But for all the west coasters just think ahead to August when you will all be poolside at Oasis and the east coast ohana are stuck at work, etc.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 11:08 am   Permalink

<<But for all the west coasters just think ahead to August when you will all be poolside at Oasis and the east coast ohana are stuck at work, etc. >>

Just for that I'm head butting you tomorrow.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 7:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-11 08:48, Matt Reese wrote:
I'll be tipping back a drink each night in honor of all the work and fun everyone over there will be having. Cheers to all you lucky so and so's!

I'll toss one back for ya buddy.

Can't wait until Oasis, see ya then.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 7:44 pm   Permalink

painting my kitchen

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 9:13 pm   Permalink

Hopefully NOT working at Matt's house!

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 03:02 am   Permalink

working, am on deadline for magazine layout for Tuesday. It will be hard to concentrate, while dreaming about the Ma Kai, the festivities and the fun.

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 11:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-11 21:13, Heath wrote:
Hopefully NOT working at Matt's house!

You call that work?!?!
(hee hee)

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 11:54 am   Permalink

Playing a game of Stroke or Buzz. I drink outside all day in the hot sun and try to figure if I am stroking out or just really drunk.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 1:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-12 11:54, Turbogod wrote:
Playing a game of Stroke or Buzz. I drink outside all day in the hot sun and try to figure if I am stroking out or just really drunk.

Now that sounds like FUN!

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 4:10 pm   Permalink

Attending the Surf O Rama at Doheny State beach this Saturday 9-5

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation