FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events What'll others be doing while not at Hukilau
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
What'll others be doing while not at Hukilau
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 7:43 pm   Permalink

Selling everything I possibly can on ebay so I don't miss TO8. Oh yes.. and waiting for the Denver Thread to come back to life.

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:11 pm   Permalink

Going to Palm Springs for the weekend. Going to roam through the desert thrift stores and hang out by the pool with a friend.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:20 pm   Permalink

I'm going to Disneyland!!! WOOHOO!! Actually spending the weekend on Shelter Island and going to Bali Hai

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:30 pm   Permalink

working.

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:34 pm   Permalink

Arguing and confronting with Sven every inch of the way, all weekend long...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:39 pm   Permalink

Entertaining family that is in-town from out of state for niece's graduation.

GROG wanted to go to Hukilau very much to see the Maikai.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2008-06-12 9:48 pm   Permalink

Working. And trying to recover from the ulcer working gave me.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 10:30 pm   Permalink

Singing in a show in San Francisco with some friends, and hopefully picking up a cool bamboo desk and chair. Also, spending time with an old boyfriend who's in town for the weekend!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 10:37 pm   Permalink

I'll be arguing with the voices in my head.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-13 12:24 am   Permalink

drink lots of fruity cocktails, put on mermaid costume, and swim in the neighbor's pool while humming the Hukilau song.
Its a distant second but its all I got.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-06-13 12:47 am   Permalink

Oh yeah, GROG will also be arguing with the voices in Jungle Trader's head.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-14 7:17 pm   Permalink

I'm happy to know that, I'm not the only one with voices in my head! Dani say's I have a whole committee! I wanted to go, "Couldn't" spending the weekend making ceramics! That's not to bad though! New stuff coming soon! Mahalo! Gogo
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-14 7:22 pm   Permalink

Arguing with GROG about who get to argue whith the voices in Jungle Trader's head.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-14 8:01 pm   Permalink

Everybody arguing in my head now. Hukilau must be going fullblast. No it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is. You're a twit. FINE, you suck. Sucking is fun. No it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MrBaliHai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-14 8:35 pm   Permalink

Getting cruel text messages from my friend, telling me how frickin' great the Mai Kai is...

Weblog:
Eye of the Goof

View Profile of MrBaliHai Send a personal message to MrBaliHai  Goto the website of MrBaliHai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation