FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tikiyaki Orchestra : Ceremonial Blessing of the Hidden Village : July 11th at KONA !!! Reserve now !
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra : Ceremonial Blessing of the Hidden Village : July 11th at KONA !!! Reserve now !
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-11 5:37 pm   Permalink

THE CEREMONIAL BLESSING OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE with THE TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA !

Come Celebrate the return of the return of one of the few original and beloved Tiki Temples left in SoCal.
KONA is proud to bring back every tikiphile’s favorite Tiki Temple, the Beatuiful “Hidden Village” at KONA.

A very special “Blessing Ceremony” will be performed by Crazy Al, complete with a Champagne Toast, as a way to celebrate the return of this amazing Tiki Room which will also include 2 Sets of live Exotica by The Tikiyaki Orchestra, Hula Dancers, food and drink specials and more.

Don’t miss this very special event.

ADMISSION IS FREE !

WHEN : JULY 11th 8:00 PM

WHERE : KONA Restaurant (formerly Sam’s Seafood)
16278 S. Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
1 mile south of Seal Beach Blvd.
(562) 592-1321
http://www.konahb.com

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2008-06-11 21:48 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2008-07-08 11:19 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 8:38 pm   Permalink

Hell yeah.
I'm so F ing happy.

for those who don't know what tikiyaki sounds like.
http://www.myspace.com/tikiyaki

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-07-02 09:38 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-11 9:33 pm   Permalink

My calendar is marked! See you guys there

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 07:38 am   Permalink

I'll be there.

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-12 07:43 am   Permalink

WooHoo!!! SoccerTiki and I can't wait to see The Tikiyaki Orchestra perform in The Hidden Village

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-12 6:39 pm   Permalink

I'll be there in spirit.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 8:59 pm   Permalink

I really wish I was seeing them at the Mai Kai.
;-(

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-13 08:01 am   Permalink

I will be there! Bring on those bird calls!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-20 2:45 pm   Permalink

Bump !

Just so you all know, we have some of the limited Edition Tikiyaki Orchestra / Hukilau Mugs (designed by our beloved Drummer SQUID) leftover and they will be available for sale at this event.

$30 while supplies last.

We will also have a small run of 11' x 17" Posters for this commemorative event, as seen in the initial post for $10.

This is going to be a great event. Admission is free and I'd love to show the owners how dedicated the TC Ohana is to Tiki. Folks, if you haven't been to the new Kona, you're missing out. It's our last standing Tiki Temple in SoCal, so if you guys want a great Tiki place to hang, show your support.

Looking forward to it, big time !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 08:29 am   Permalink

HOOOOOOOOOOO Brah HOOOOOOOOOOOO! Are you kidding me? Shoots, this is an event of epic proportions! So gather up all the Wahines and Kanakas and hele down to da kine. Dis buggah gonna be off da hook! Eh whens Kona gonna get da Primo Beer cuz?

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 2:39 pm   Permalink

http://tastyisland.wordpress.com/2008/01/10/primo-beer-returns-to-the-islands/

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-26 3:29 pm   Permalink

Mongoloid....

I KNOW the guy that writes the Tasty Island Blog ! He lives in Waikiki. Trippy !

1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 7:58 pm   Permalink

I am in Tikiyaki and I will definitely take a mug or two !
Mahalos,
Trader Bill

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 09:54 am   Permalink

I am a bit surprised that more people are not talking about this.

this is a huge event!!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 10:15 am   Permalink

I'm not suprised at anything anymore.

However, since the Tikiyaki Orchestra is one of the best bands around, me and Tiki Bong will definately be there!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation