Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food older trader vics grenadine bottle
older trader vics grenadine bottle
vics naked lady

Posted: 2008-06-11 8:56 pm   Permalink

Hello,

I am looking for an image of an older Trader Vic's grenadine bottle. My son wants to honor his grandfather who used to make a "naked lady" for him and his sisters when they were younger. They called them naked ladies because the bottle label featured an attractive topless native girl. I've searched all over for a bottle with no success. A call has been placed to Trader Vics offices in California and we haven't heard back yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Jim

View Profile of vics naked lady Send a personal message to vics naked lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bewarethe151
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-12 12:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-11 20:56, vics naked lady wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for an image of an older Trader Vic's grenadine bottle. My son wants to honor his grandfather who used to make a "naked lady" for him and his sisters when they were younger. They called them naked ladies because the bottle label featured an attractive topless native girl. I've searched all over for a bottle with no success. A call has been placed to Trader Vics offices in California and we haven't heard back yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Jim

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trader-Vics-Pomegranate-Syrup-Label-Vintage-1946_W0QQitemZ260249499669QQihZ016QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

View Profile of bewarethe151 Send a personal message to bewarethe151      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bewarethe151
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-12 12:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-11 20:56, vics naked lady wrote:
Hello,

Thanks a lot!
Jim

Ebay, also:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRADER-VICS-Vintage-LABEL-Topless-Native-Girl-Logo-46_W0QQitemZ360059180056QQihZ023QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

View Profile of bewarethe151 Send a personal message to bewarethe151      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vics naked lady

Posted: 2008-06-12 11:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks very much for your help! I forwarded the link to my son and printed a copy as well.

View Profile of vics naked lady Send a personal message to vics naked lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation