[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Hawaiiana Store in Hermosa Beach, CA
Hawaiiana Store in Hermosa Beach, CA
Luki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2003-03-04 3:30 pm   Permalink

Hi all...

I did a search through the forums but didn't see a reference to this place, so I thought I'd post it.

My SpyScanner account found this auction on eBay and they mention a store in the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2163248936

P.S. I'm happy to post things like this when I find them, so long as I'm not violating the terms of the boards and that people are actually interested in reading them. If these kinds of posts are unwelcome, please let me know! Thanks all!

A6

View Profile of Luki Send a personal message to Luki  Goto the website of Luki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-04 3:33 pm   Permalink

A6,
Thanks for the tip. A few of us are aware of Aloha Cruz. They run a Hawaiiana swapmeet each year called "Da Show." Unfortunately, they are rather expensive. Take what something typically sells for on eBay and multiply it 5x and that's their price. Not trying to knock 'em, I'm sure they are great folks (their shop is family owned) however, your dollar can go a lot farther if you shop elsewhere.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 8:19 pm   Permalink

"RATHER EXPENSIVE" he says!, would that be cuz everything starts at $75.00!!!!!!!!

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation