FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
BigToe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 1:50 pm   Permalink

dudes, i am totally freaking out!

of course, if LLT, T-Ray, Sam-Gam and Mr. Calver are in, the Toe will def f-ck some sh*t up for this show!!

who is bringing the acid?

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 2:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-18 13:50, BigToe wrote:
who is bringing the acid?

WE THOUGHT YOU WERE.....

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 2:28 pm   Permalink

I will bring the antacid!!!!! My stomach is still tweeted from the trip to Houston last week and
this trip to Chicago tomorrow will throw me over the edge. Have you ever had a cinnabon? and that's just starting at the airport!!!!!!! DIG?

Look at Big Toe Pimp'in it

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 3:34 pm   Permalink

Rad! My fave arteests all in one place!

Can't wait, I'll be sure to bring my camera and snappity snap some pictures of the tiki FREAKOUT!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 4:03 pm   Permalink

Can we put skulls in this show

this event might be worthy of a tiki piece or three!!! Might have to move up my oasis paintings..

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 4:47 pm   Permalink

The surfbeat show, you show up with a painted court jester on a surfboard . Now you want to paint skulls at the tiki freakout show . Focus MAN !
(sorry, just trying to get the drama going now that LLT , Clydesdale , Bigtoe, and I are showing up ) . Let the ball busting begin !!!!!!!!!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 5:02 pm   Permalink

It's the TIKI FREAKout show,so Skulls should be just fine. Think of this as Tiki with a Twist.
We want to open up the door for some interesting ideas. If Ray wants to put vampire teeth on a 6 foot tiki,you should be able to use skulls!!!!DIG?

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville-man)

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-06-19 00:36 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 10:06 am   Permalink

FREAKOUT!
Le FREAK
Se CHIC!
FREAKOUT!

sneaky-peeky!

Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-23 9:32 pm   Permalink

My TikiFreaks halla if you hear me!!!!!!!!

I just got back from Chicago 10 min ago and enjoyed the hell out of the Chicago Cubs sweep of the White Sox's and a rock'in time at Hala Kahiki Cocktail Lounge.Well I was at Hala Kahiki, we had a little magic happen outside with a great view of a rainbow right in front of the Lounge after a little rain hit the ground.

Bigbrotiki would love all the Witco in the place....only graceland has more witco...or so they say.

I have 48 e-mails to get back to, from Artist that want to be part of the show. I will do my best to get back to everyone...But after stopping by the DVA Gallery in Chicago for their Tiki Show on Sunday I am even more amped about bringing on some cool new interesting Tiki Art....SO please keep it a little Freaky!!!!!!!!!

Catch ya on the Flip!!!!! DIG?

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville-man)

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2008-06-24 06:10 ]

ETseven
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-25 02:28 am   Permalink

You heard right!
Get ready for the Tiki FREAKout Sat July 19th!!

More than just an Art show or event,
it will be an !EXPERIENCE!
Your bud Wildsville man and I are excited to showcase our favorite local Artists, as well as some fresh faces new to the Light Gallery. There will be much variety, and something unique for everyone to enjoy. We've been seeking Artwork that is deep in tradition, but isn't afraid to experiment with pushing beyond the known boundry's of the Tiki lands. Leading us into A brave new world & discovery of the new frontier of the Galactic Polynesia. Complete with a section of wall showcasing paintings (hubble telescope relayed)from the recently discovered blacklight-hole parallel Tiki universe!
You can stay in the know by signing up for our mailing list on our Website. We send out an average of 1 email a week to keep you updated on the latest news & happenings.
So if you're on our list it just means your cool! should you ever have the need to stop cooling there is an opt out link at the bottom of every email from our mailing list host. Simple as a click of the mouse.

So mark your calendars for July 19th, and remember: do NOT eat the brown ACID!
But doo let that FREEK flag wave as proudly as the first time man planted it while walking on MARS!!

Doh! info wasnt included on my signature line.
To be added to Our mailing list signup on our website or shoot us an email!
http://www.thelightgalleries.com

{{the sky is falling}} -chicken little

[ This Message was edited by: ETseven 2008-06-25 22:05 ]

[ This Message was edited by: ETseven 2008-06-25 22:08 ]

View Profile of ETseven Send a personal message to ETseven  Goto the website of ETseven     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 08:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-25 02:28, ETseven wrote:
You can stay in the know by signing up for our mailing list on our Website. We send out an average of 1 email a week to keep you updated on the latest news & happenings.
So if you're on our list it just means your cool! should you ever have the need to stop cooling there is an opt out link at the bottom of every email from our mailing list host.

Simple as a click of the mouse.

Unless you don't provide a link....

thelightgallery@gmail.com
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=237629000
thelightgallery@gmail.com
Amateurs......
sheesh!

Yeeeeeeeah!

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 10:08 am   Permalink

This is a show for the Fan's of Tiki Art and the artist that can look at the same object and see many different things. We have some big namers and some great up-and-comers. As someone who collects art himself,I know what I like and I usually can see potently for future growth.

We will have some great showoff art work but we are also asking the artist to have some affordable art
for the fan's who usually don't want to pay for originals.

So let's have a Great party,But take advantage of some Art that is meant to go home with the fan's that love it too!!!!!!!!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 10:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-25 10:08, Wildsville man wrote:
I know what I like and I usually can see potently for future growth.

SEE POTENTLY?
HMMMMMMM.....

Yeeeeeeeah!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 1:13 pm   Permalink

Yeeeeeeeah!

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 1:26 pm   Permalink

that kid is eating to much mercury or something!!!!!!!!!

That's WILDZ Man

AT TIKI FREAKOUT were slashing prices!!!!!!!!!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation