FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana I'm back!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
I'm back!
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 8:58 pm   Permalink

YEA!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-17 9:39 pm   Permalink

HUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 9:45 pm   Permalink

Spammers beware - the Huminator returns!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 10:37 pm   Permalink

A certain balance has been returned to the force.

Welcome Back!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 1:23 pm   Permalink

Welcome back!
Did you bring something to share with everyone?

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 1:57 pm   Permalink

woot woot, HumuHumu is back!!! hoooray!!!
now listen here lady, you coming up this way at all?
Miss ya!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 2:24 pm   Permalink

It's good knowing you're back.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 12:20 am   Permalink

Nice to see you back Humuhumu.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 1:22 pm   Permalink

sneakyjack: I can always use more of your great east coast pics! You know the drill. Doesn't look like I can make it for the North East Tiki Tour this year, but I had such an amazing time at the Sippin' Safari event in Boston in November, I hope to make it back up there soon!

Polynesiac: The bacon costume made its debut here on TC a couple years ago, in pics from Halloween at Forbidden Island. But for those few souls who somehow missed it:
http://www.junkyardclubhouse.com/2007/03/23/how-to-be-loved-the-bacon-costume/
and
http://www.junkyardclubhouse.com/2007/10/17/thats-so-bacon/

virani: I've been posting a bit more to Humu Kon Tiki, and hopefully will keep that up.

Tiki-Kate: there was a configuration change on our server that broke those links; Hanford is hoping to fix it soon but needs to find a spare couple of hours to do it -- no easy task for Hanford these days! But it'll happen...

Unkle John: I brought my trip report from Thatch in Portland!
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=28755&forum=2&1

sweetpea: No plans to visit Seattle, but I'm sure I'll get up there eventually. We're headed up to Oregon in late July, though -- come down to Portland to play with me! Or, better yet, come down to SF and we'll set the town on fire!

It's so good to be back, guys. Mahalo again for the warmth.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-28 11:35 am   Permalink

I took a short vacation & fell behind in my post readin' & this is what happens? I missed it! WELCOME BACK HUMUHUMU ... how you have been missed! Glad your here darlin'!!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 04:34 am   Permalink

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-26 12:23 am   Permalink

I've been looking for you the whole time, I've asked a bunch of times (search it) I am glad your back, hope everything is well with you. You are the sparkle here, you deserve good stuff.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-02 2:12 pm   Permalink

Yes, glad to have ya back -- I think a lot of us were having serious Humu withdrawals...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation