FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale III: September 14th, 2008 IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale III: September 14th, 2008 IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-06-17 11:07 am   Permalink

ALOHA!!!!

ALAMEDA, CA – Forbidden Island, is proud to announce the return of our famous Parking Lot Sale! On Sunday, September 14th from 3-7pm, Forbidden Island will once again host Northern California’s largest sale of collectible & vintage tiki, Hawaiiana, rockabilly, and mid-century modern goods. The sale will feature an incredible selection of original art, collectable mugs and décor, vintage aloha & rockabilly clothes, vinyl, furniture, and much more. We’ll also be offering drink specials and a few surprises. Come early for the best selection- it’s guaranteed to be a sell-out event! Don’t miss it!

IMPORTANT: Vendors interested in participating should contact
fiparkinglotsale@gmail.com IMMEDIATELY as we want to get an early idea about how many are interested in vending. This is a huge event for Northern California and our past vendors have reported fantastic results

Forbidden Island
1304 Lincoln Ave (at Sherman)
Alameda, CA

Directions and more: http://www.forbiddenislandalameda.com

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2008-06-17 11:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2008-08-04 15:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2008-09-02 13:46 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-06-17 12:39 pm   Permalink

In all of its blurry, jittery excitement:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1192294989248755729&hl=en

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 1:08 pm   Permalink

Can the shuttle make a quick stop in Tampa?

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 1:52 pm   Permalink

...on the way back from Tampa, please have the shuttle swing by NYC too.

Have fun everyone, looks like a great time.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-10 4:59 pm   Permalink

Anybody want to split a booth? I am going to pack a few pieces of art, some prints and maybe a few other surprises. I checked with Martin and he is cool with it so if interested zap me with a PM or e-kablam.

Aloha

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 9:58 pm   Permalink

Happy to tell you all that Jungle Trader and I will be sharing a booth and giving Kung Fu ice crushing demonstrations. Eye protection may be needed.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 10:14 pm   Permalink

That's the best news I've heard all day! I'm glad both Chongo and JT will be there! We don't get to see you two near often enough!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 10:27 am   Permalink

I unearthed this little guy (just over 3 ft. tall) from a glacier near the MunkTiki Studio just north of the Canadian Territory Nunavut. We slowly thawed him back to life and boy what an attitude he has. He will shred any mammoth and any rival tribal warrior that dares to cross his path. Thanks to Miles, MunkTiki, and their creative genius special permission has been granted for CaveTiki Lono to ride shotgun with me to Forbidden Island in September on our boarsled. In the meantime we'll be thrashing sloshing thru the bogs of the Inland Valley.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 10:37 am   Permalink

Arggh - we'll be in SF the weekend before (9/5-9/8), how much does that suck? No chance of moving the whole thing up a week is there?

We'll be stopping by Forbidden Island anyways on Saturday night.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 10:38 am   Permalink

Great job on CaveTiki Vic.

I'm happy to announce that I'll be selling stuff out of my car.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 11:39 am   Permalink

you are freakin' nuts, jt! and i mean that in a good way. from the pic it looks like he's alot taller than 3'! see ya soon braddah!

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2008-08-19 11:41 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 12:57 pm   Permalink

Yay!!!

Quote:

On 2008-08-18 21:58, Chongolio wrote:
Happy to tell you all that Jungle Trader and I will be sharing a booth and giving Kung Fu ice crushing demonstrations. Eye protection may be needed.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 12:58 pm   Permalink

We're IN.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-21 3:31 pm   Permalink

I'm really stoked to announce that I, and my Lake Tiki creations will be at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale!

A whirlwind California tiki tour that begins in San Diego the night before. I'll be showing some special edition art at the Tiki Mag show, then through the air the next day to Alameda Island and the world famous Forbidden Island! Can't wait to see the place in person!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

I'll have an assortment of traditional Oceanic Art with me, some hand carved idols and some masks and wall hangings.

Stop by and say... Aloha!

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2008-09-02 23:00 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-21 9:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I'll be sharing the mana with my bruddas Jungle Trader and Chongolio. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!
Unga Bunga will also be showing his fantasmic tiki collectibles. Cool!

Stop by and say... Aloha!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation