FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale III: September 14th, 2008 IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale III: September 14th, 2008 IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 11:44 pm   Permalink

Hey, yeah - What are people hoping to find at the sale?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 3:25 pm   Permalink

I'm not looking for anything particular, but rather just seeing what calls out to me (and my wallet).

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-13 6:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-11 18:16, TIKI KAIMUKI wrote:
Looks like I'll have at least 2 extra Forbidden Island 2 Year Anniversary mugs for sale. So, the first two people in line will get the option to purchase one of the mugs. They are $75 each and limited to only 25. These are different from the regular version because they have a handcut "FI 2" on the back. Each one is unique with different hand sculpted tongues added to each mug. Mahalo!

After contacting folks, some couples decided to get only one. So, I may have as many as 5 available tomorrow at the sale.
If you are on the list taken on the ORIGINAL sale day, you have one- though if you have not contacted me, it would be a good idea. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-13 7:06 pm   Permalink

ARE YOU READY TOO {{{{{{RRRRRUUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!}}}}}}}

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-13 8:07 pm   Permalink

I AM! Is The Bay Area ready?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-13 8:55 pm   Permalink

Don't forget to bring tons of CASH (nearest ATM will be blocks away...)!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Timmerk

Posted: 2008-09-14 02:44 am   Permalink

For those of you who attended last year;

What time would you suggest arriving? How long has the line been in the past?

View Profile of Timmerk Send a personal message to Timmerk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-14 09:26 am   Permalink

Well, if the last ones were any indication, the line starts forming around 2pm...

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-14 10:54 am   Permalink

I'd start lining up now if you want the full mugweirdoliningupwayearly experience. We claim the title of being first in line for the first FI mug release(Bad Liver). I won't tell you exactly what time we got in line for that, but the sun hadn't been up for that long. Fun day!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-09-14 11:18 am   Permalink

TODAY!!!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trader jess

Posted: 2008-09-14 11:49 pm   Permalink

NICE SALE

View Profile of trader jess Send a personal message to trader jess  Goto the website of trader jess ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-15 08:11 am   Permalink

MAHALO EVERYONE!!!

senoritahollywood
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-15 1:11 pm   Permalink

Wow that was fun ! Tiki people really the coolest folks around.

View Profile of senoritahollywood Send a personal message to senoritahollywood  Goto the website of senoritahollywood     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-15 1:19 pm   Permalink

They sure are the best. Another awesome sale. Thanks Martin, Mike, Mano and all the drink mixsirs and mixesses, and the buyers and lots of interesting people I met, TC lurkers too.
Aloha!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-15 2:40 pm   Permalink

Well I woke up with a sore throat and a little crispy around the ol gilligans, but it was worth every dusted brain cell. Mahalo to Martiki, Mike, Mano, Rebecca and all the staff of F.I. for again putting together what has become one of my favorite events. Small enough to keep it real and big enough to handle a nice sized mob. Thank you, Thank you, thank you to everyone who picked up a little piece of Chongolian art and dropped compliments as well. The best part is knowing my art is going to be owned by some of the coolest people a dude can meet and call friends. More Mahalos to Danny from Tiki Hana as well as Jim and Bruce from the Leisurenauts for gifting me the shirts.

Extra super coolness was too be able to share a booth with Lake Surfer, do some tradin' and getting a cool new necklace and awesome carved Honu. Also very nice to be within ice cube throwing distance of Jungle Trader and Unga Bunga. It was an privilege too meet Kuku and Tobunga in person and see Tobunga's art up close, awesome creations brah!

Happy Birthday to Polynesiac and Mai "it's drivin' me nuts" Tai. I really can't put into words how good it was to see and catch up with so many old friends again and meetin' a few new ones too. It's gonna really make leavin' next week a bit sad.

Here are a few of my pics you can see the rest at my
Flickr page

Ungz and Braddah JT slingin' the fresh goods.

Haole'akamai, some monkey lookin' dude and Tofu Joe.

What was the punch line for this pic again?

Martiki and Rebecca get their hillbilly on.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation