FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
Sparkle Mark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-12 10:17 am   Permalink

C'mon! Where are the pictures, quit holding out.
Are you all too wasted to post pictures?

Best
Mark

View Profile of Sparkle Mark Send a personal message to Sparkle Mark  Goto the website of Sparkle Mark     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-12 1:02 pm   Permalink

I have over 90 pix from the Crawl.....
Someone help an old man out here and tell me how to post em......

Mahalo.

View Profile of metikiman1705 Send a personal message to metikiman1705  Email metikiman1705 Goto the website of metikiman1705     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-12 1:32 pm   Permalink

OH yeah.

One more thing.

Cady and Jim. Amelia and I have some killer pix of you from the crawl.

Let me know How to get them to you.

Lava Lewie

View Profile of metikiman1705 Send a personal message to metikiman1705  Email metikiman1705 Goto the website of metikiman1705     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-12 2:01 pm   Permalink

Okay. I think I have this figured out.

Guess So.

Here's one of MANY pix from Tiki Crawl 8.

Look carefully you might be in there...

Mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: metikiman1705 2008-10-12 15:18 ]

Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-12 2:11 pm   Permalink

My friends and I had an absolutely incredible time last nite!!! thank you SO much to all the organizers and all the bars (especially Trader Vic's who were so awesome to give us those $5 DRINK DEALS and the food and swag at the end....!!) for being so hospitable to all us drunks. It was also great to meet a lot of familiar faces!

I took a bunch of pics will try and post them tomorrow.

Cheers,
dina

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-12 5:29 pm   Permalink

I want to jump on that Mahalo! bandwagon. Big Props to Martiki, Hanford and MaiTai (ans their minions) for puttin' together a really great time.

Mad Skillz - Uz Gottem!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-12 6:22 pm   Permalink

We had a beautiful time last night at the crawl. MAHALOmahaloMahalo!

Unfortunately, Rachael seems to have lost her bracelet.

IF ANYONE FOUND A SILVER BRACELET
MADE OUT OF THE ORNATE PART OF SILVERWARE
please contact me.

This was a family heirloom and
she is really torn up that it is missing.
Mahalo for your help!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-10-12 10:46 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-12 11:10 pm   Permalink

God Damn Boris!
And you're asking me why you can't get laid?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
metikiman1705
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-12 11:38 pm   Permalink

Oh no. Poor Boris. The Rum Demon must have gotten hold of him that night....But then I'm not one to talk. Thank you again to every one who organized and help with the crawl.. Best time I've ever had. Can't wait till next year.

Lava Lewie

mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-10-13 11:01 am   Permalink

I nominate that we post our SF crawl pictures in this thread;

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=30121&forum=17&0

PS-Anyone find a ZAZZ pin-I think I lost mine!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-13 1:05 pm   Permalink

PS-Anyone find a ZAZZ pin-I think I lost mine!

Is there a reward for its safe return? Ya see, Jungle "Dive Master" Trader and I have this side gig going. It's a private investigation slash marine salvage slash haz mat team type deal. No job is too tough, no lost item too....shudder...Vic, put the gloves on this time!

I'll post just this one snappie here, one of my faves from the Crawl '08. Of course "Pretty Woman" is tiki. When said motion picture is playing in the bar at Emeryville Vic's during the SF Tiki Crawl that modern day twist on the classic Pygmalion tale is super tiki.

In a neat bit of fortune, I took one random photo of the screen and it captured the appropriate line for the evening. No, not "I got 50 bucks, how far will that get me?", but "Thank You". Thanks to Hanford, Martin, and Bill for putting on a heck of a crawl. Kudos, amigos.

Conch...it's what's not for dinner,
midnite the bounty hunter

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-14 07:10 am   Permalink

Okay, so first of all, all the mucho mucho mahalos I can possibly say to Hanford, Martin, and Bill for putting such a dynamite event together - I had a BLAST.

And then - to the frickin' fabulous person who found such a creative way to "store" my conch at the end of the evening Saturday night -- what a way to end the crawl! HA HA HA HA!!! I have never laughed so hard in my life. You people kill me, you really do.

I will never forget it...

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-14 07:39 am   Permalink

What a FUN & FABULOUS weekend!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Hanford, Martiki & MaiTai for putting together such a great weekend!!!!!
So glad I was able to make it out for this one - it was great to catch-up with lots of you West coasters, and a few East coasters that made it out, too!

What a BLAST!

MAHALOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-14 11:43 am   Permalink

Yes, as others have stated. FUN FUN FUN!!!! Thanks to those that pulled it all together, great job! Already looking forward to the next one.

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation