FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-23 11:49 pm   Permalink

Ummm... Suzy ... there is NO bus for Friday! There is a bus for South Bay Thursday, and a bus for East Bay Saturday, but no bus for San Francisco Friday.

I'll have my car in the city on Friday, so you and Adam are welcome to ride with me if you'd like. I plan to be a designated relatively sober driver and could happily pick you up and drop you off at the hotel.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-24 12:44 am   Permalink

I'm pretty sure she meant bus for Saturday...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-24 05:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-23 17:11, atomikitty wrote:
Typical. . . we missed the bus!

So Adam and I are definitely making the trek for this awesome Tiki Crawl. . . he kept hemming and hawing until the Friday Bus tickets were gone, so I got exasperated and went ahead and booked out flight!

Anyone else in a similar bus-less situation for Friday who has extra room or wants to figure out alternate transport with us?
We will buy drinks and shower many thanks and praise on any who can help!

Message me!

Thanks!

~Suzy

I am SO glad you'll be there Suzy! Check your PMs.

YAY!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-24 06:46 am   Permalink

I'm happy to say that I'll be visiting your fair city by the Bay just in time for the TIKI CRAWL - YEAH!!!!!

See you all on The Crawl!!!!

And- anyone know what time the bus will leave on Thursday?
I have meetings that end early Thurs afternoon in Napa & I'm trying to figure out whether I can make the Thursday activities - or not....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-09-24 06:54 am   Permalink

The bus leaves at 4pm on Thursday from downtown SF.

On Saturday, we encourage people to put together their own carpools, rent a limo, van- whatever- Just drive safely!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 12:46 pm   Permalink

"...Hurray, hurray, hurray..."

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 5:02 pm   Permalink

Soooo excited about this! I am doing the 'Happy Snoopy Dance' already! : D

Thanks everyone for clarifying the bus schedule stuff and the kind offer of rides/carpools. You are all super awesome.

Looks like Adam and I will be joining you all on Friday, so I think we will just roll into town and wing it. I can only assume that the Tiki Mob will be pleasantly sloshed by the time we catch up with you all!

Just wondering . . . any LA folks driving up?

If so, please post here or e-mail me.

Thanks!

Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-09-27 12:38 am   Permalink

We can't wait for another crawl!!! It is better than Oktoberfist! ZAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-29 9:08 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo!!
Can't wait to see some old friends at the Crawl!
For yun's that use iCal, I've put all the locations and times into an
iCal file you can download so you won't miss a thing.
Aloha,

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Royale 2008-09-29 21:09 ]

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-29 10:08 pm   Permalink

Hey Hanford, can we get the webcam deal again?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-30 1:21 pm   Permalink

Hurray! See you kids in a week!

Suzanne

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-10-03 10:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-11 16:30, Mai Tai wrote:
This is going to be a great crawl this year - stay tuned for more announcements and a surprise or two!

Hmm what kinds of surprises? Karaoke on the bus? You haven't lived until you've heard Hanford's version of Sloop John B.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-10-06 10:04 pm   Permalink

Zazz! See you soon!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2008-10-07 01:19 am   Permalink

We've updated the Crawl website with a page about the Tiki Crawl mug, the Forbidden Island mug, and the Conga Lounge mug!. Check it out!

Can't wait to see everyone on the crawl.

And no, it looks like there's no webcast this year. The equipment didn't come through.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-07 09:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-07 01:19, hanford_lemoore wrote:
And no, it looks like there's no webcast this year. The equipment didn't come through.

What, did some idiot spill a flaming drink on it?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation