FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-07 10:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-07 01:19, hanford_lemoore wrote:

And no, it looks like there's no webcast this year. The equipment didn't come through.

Stream directly from your phone:
http://qik.com/

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-10-08 1:31 pm   Permalink

I'll be DJing at Forbidden Island from 8 until closing tomorrow (Thursday), so you might want to swing by after the South Bay crawl.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 12:35 pm   Permalink

Dow down 2000 points in ten trading days, credit markets stuck, global financial devastation, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria! Come in off the ledge...it's time to crawl, baby!

The sun is shining, the limes are cut, plenty of ice...three slices of white bread in the toaster! Life is good, Navy Grog eta 19:00. Can I get a hallelujah?

Drink up, for tomorrow...wait I am drinking tomorrow, too. Ok, drink up for Monday is only four days away. Who said Navy Grog?

and on the eight day the Lord said, "Go forth and crawl", and it was good.
midnite

PS Dean, wish I could make it over to FI in time, see ya later this weekend.

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-10-09 12:40 pm   Permalink

CCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWLLLLL!!!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 2:57 pm   Permalink

Thank goodness Monday is a holiday at work...I'll need some rest for me and my liver. See you this weekend fellow crawlers!

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-10-09 5:20 pm   Permalink

I'll be able to take a break from unpacking/painting/setting up the new home tiki lounge to see you all on Saturday!

Still living out of boxes,

The Other Jen

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 5:54 pm   Permalink

ALLAYYULLAH, teh Carl is on. heheheh

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-09 6:02 pm   Permalink

Have fun all you crazy crawlers!!! Thanks for trying to make the webcam happen Hanford.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 6:43 pm   Permalink

TofuJoe and I will be leaving in a bit to meet up with y'all at Trader Vics...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-09 9:07 pm   Permalink

Inky and I will arrive Friday night--zazz! I'm thirsty!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-11 11:24 am   Permalink

We're crawlin....

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Den
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-10-11 11:28 am   Permalink

Yarr I'll be out tonight cya all at FI

View Profile of Tiki Den Send a personal message to Tiki Den  Goto the website of Tiki Den     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CucamongaChango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-11 12:09 pm   Permalink

The wife and I just relocated to NorCal a couple of weeks ago and were happy as pigs in poop that we'd be able to attend this event. We went for dinner at Trader Vic's last Saturday and can't wait to hang out there again, as it is just friggin' awesome.

S'gonna be cool to visit these new places (for us), too. That conga drum moai mug will be mine.

Lookin' forward to meetin' some new folks, too.

WOO.

View Profile of CucamongaChango Send a personal message to CucamongaChango      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-11 1:44 pm   Permalink

Break out the lonnnng straws, 'cause I'm headin' out to The Crawl. Spare liver in it's medical carrying case. Look out Tiki World!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-12 10:03 am   Permalink

Man, oh man... what a night! The Maikai Gents had an absolute blast with the gang at Trader Vic's. What a treat it is to play to a room full of friends. Thanks to all for making it a night to remember. Looking forward to seeing some photos of it all. We'd certainly appreciate any photos that show the band framed by the beautiful Emeryville decor and the water and city lights in the background. Well, with a quick four hours of log-sawing, we're off to our next gig and no way will it be as fun as last night's. Mahalo to all involved!

-Weird Uncletiki

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation