FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2008 South SF Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Sept. 13th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2008 South SF Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Sept. 13th
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-25 8:19 pm   Permalink

Awesome picture J&K...looking forward to the crawl and meeting the SouthBayers.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 8:27 pm   Permalink

Soooo are SoCal people who will just happen to be in the Bay Area that weekend welcome? I know we don't know all of you (except Vampiress and Contessa who we met at Oasis)...but we're well behaved, I swear!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 9:01 pm   Permalink

Bring it, Jason! Of course you are welcomed - along with any of the other Hoity Toitys that want to come up. Just be prepared to be hung over during the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale the next day!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 07:18 am   Permalink

Add CB@BTH to the list.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 07:39 am   Permalink

If anyone happens to see plane fares for under $400 from Boston back to SF/OAK/SJC will you let me know? These cross-country flights are killing me!

Miss all of you!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 3:45 pm   Permalink

Prepare to be UNDERWHELMED. I am runnin' outta time.

[ This Message was edited by: Tai Won On 2008-08-28 15:45 ]

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 4:14 pm   Permalink

Nice bump, Jim

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Von Zombie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-29 02:31 am   Permalink

Greetings from China, I second what Tai-Won-On said. Thanks to my company I will not be able to put the detail into my stop on the crawl I wanted too. But expect a killer cocktail!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Von Zombie 2008-08-29 18:37 ]

View Profile of Dr. Von Zombie Send a personal message to Dr. Von Zombie  Email Dr. Von Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-30 10:27 am   Permalink

It's all good...nice to gawk at the architecture/collections and sample the cocktails, but the best part is always making new friends and sharing our similar interests. With all the home crawls going on this year, seems like it will spark some healthy competition to be on point for hosting in 2009 too.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-31 6:10 pm   Permalink

I would complain about missing this year's Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl if not for being in Hawaii during it!

Maybe next year!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 09:02 am   Permalink

The Evite is setup with all the Home Tiki Bar addresses. Make sure to PM me your e-mail address so you can be included on the crawl Evite.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trader jess

Posted: 2008-09-03 2:53 pm   Permalink

sounds good how do i join in on the fun

[ This Message was edited by: TRADER JESS 2008-09-04 00:21 ]

View Profile of trader jess Send a personal message to trader jess  Goto the website of trader jess ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 10:36 pm   Permalink

Everyone who has sent me their e-mail address should now have the Evite in their inbox. If not, or if you want the Evite with addresses for the crawl just shoot me a PM.

1 week and 1 day to go!!!!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-05 1:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-03 14:53, trader jess wrote:
sounds good how do i join in on the fun

Trader Jess,
Send Tikitastic a PM, with your e-mail address, and he'll put you on the e-vite. There will be a bunch of us going from the greater East Bay area, especially from Oakland and Alameda. See ya there!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-07 3:36 pm   Permalink

Less than 1 week to go. Come see the great mid-century & tiki home bars of the South SF Bay Area!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation