FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2008 South SF Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Sept. 13th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
2008 South SF Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Sept. 13th
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-16 3:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks Johnny, Vanessa, VooDoo Daddy, Kathy, Tai Won On, Dr. Von Zombie, Jonathan, Kelly, and Tikitastic Mark for having us...I'm so jealous and inspired all at the same time! It was so cool to meet all of you from the Bay Area! We're going to try to make it back up for the Sacramento crawl in two weeks, but at that rate I may never start my own bar.

myspace.com/anotherdayinthelbc

[ This Message was edited by: Jason Wickedly 2008-09-17 07:31 ]

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-17 10:54 am   Permalink

Pace yourself Jason

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-17 9:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-17 10:54, Corona Contessa wrote:
Pace yourself Jason

I did ok at the crawl...the next day at Forbidden Island not so much. Too much good stuff!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heranui
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-09-20 2:32 pm   Permalink

We very much enjoyed meeting everyone and the warm hospitality each at home. Thank you again and we'll look forward to seeing you all again at future events. We'll post our pix link here when we get them downloaded.

View Profile of heranui Send a personal message to heranui      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation