Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki New Tiki Farm mugs on Ebay
New Tiki Farm mugs on Ebay
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 06:15 am   Permalink

I was having a little insomnia and found a whole bunch of new mugs on ebay. lots of cool colors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2163359782&category=29460

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suburban Hipster
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 07:30 am   Permalink

. . . and they're being offered by a great seller with low prices and free shipping on 4 or more items.

View Profile of Suburban Hipster Send a personal message to Suburban Hipster  Email Suburban Hipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 07:43 am   Permalink

FYI - The mug you have linked to -- "Mad Marq by Danny G" is by our own Danny Gallardo aka Chiki Tiki. See the tiki on the box? That's a tiki he carved that now resides in Tiki Bong's bar.

That's one of my favorite mugs...

* * * The Polynesian Popster * * *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-03-05 07:44 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 10:57 am   Permalink

Wow, that's kinda weird for me. I had a feeling my stuff(w/TikiFarm) would make it on Ebay one day, still funny to me.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 4:28 pm   Permalink

I think the new designs from Tiki Farm are awesome. Remember, Tiki Farm gives TCers 15% off! I would say it is best to buy from them direct, because they won't ever let you walk away unsatisfied. Also, there are shot glass versions of some of the new mugs, but they aren't available yet. These new releases are going to be the first awesome Tikis mugs to be made in a while (with the exception of Bosko's Tipsy Bob!). I should start saving up money!

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quarterto3
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-06 6:16 pm   Permalink

This Tiki Farm Monster Marq mug by Danny G that's on Ebay was one of three mugs I picked up at the local Hot Topic. I'm sure everyone has seen the Hot Topic thread in the Main Discussion forum. I also found a Mondo Maori by Squid and a Kaifornia Ku by Drew as well. All in all, not a bad night with the exception of the music that was playing in the store.

View Profile of Quarterto3 Send a personal message to Quarterto3      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hramz3
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-07 05:00 am   Permalink

15% off at TikiFarm? Is that true?

View Profile of hramz3 Send a personal message to hramz3      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiManiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-07 11:52 am   Permalink

It is 10000% true. Check out Tiki Farm owner Holden's post from December!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=1922&forum=1

Pretty awesome, eh?

View Profile of TikiManiac Send a personal message to TikiManiac      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-07 1:39 pm   Permalink

good job bradda Chiki! dats wun killa mug. like to see mo.

aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-09 11:31 am   Permalink

I use this seller regularly. Tiki Farm encourage us to use their retailers, and this is one of the easiest to deal with. Surface mail to the UK costs pretty much the same as US mail, you can pay using Paypal, and she's super-friendly.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiStitch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-11 12:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-05 07:43, PolynesianPop wrote:
FYI - The mug you have linked to -- "Mad Marq by Danny G" is by our own Danny Gallardo aka Chiki Tiki. See the tiki on the box? That's a tiki he carved that now resides in Tiki Bong's bar.

That's one of my favorite mugs...
font>

Stopped by the Hot Topic and they had this mug, but it had a chip in it!!! I almost broke down and cried.

Beautiful mug Chiki.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiStitch on 2003-03-11 00:51 ]

View Profile of TikiStitch Send a personal message to TikiStitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 7:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-09 11:31, Trader Woody wrote:
I use this seller regularly...

So do I. I've bought 99% of my Tiki Farm mugs from Ihula. It's true that we can get a 15% discount directly from the Farm. But I've done the math, and with the free shipping on 4 or more mugs, you can't beat her prices.

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thecardcheat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-10 2:05 pm   Permalink

New Tiki Farm mug "Mr. Moai" is on Ebay. I don't know how to attach the link?

View Profile of thecardcheat Send a personal message to thecardcheat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mattio
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-10 8:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-10 14:05, thecardcheat wrote:
New Tiki Farm mug "Mr. Moai" is on Ebay. I don't know how to attach the link?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3222935503&category=29460

View Profile of Mattio Send a personal message to Mattio  Goto the website of Mattio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation