FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events king kukulele presents the floating luau at the tonga hut
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
king kukulele presents the floating luau at the tonga hut
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 3:20 pm   Permalink

Where will Douglas Adams be on Friday?

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 5:10 pm   Permalink

Douglas Adams, much like Generalissimo Francisco Franco, will still be dead.

But where will Larry and Balke be? At the Karghzu, the virtuoso Myposian bazlouki player, recital? Or will they be able to make it to the Tonga Hut?

Myself, I will probably not be at either. I will be playing the music of Queen on a bugle.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 5:19 pm   Permalink

You can count me in!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 5:43 pm   Permalink

Damn. I would have definitely made the trek if Douglas Adams was going to be there.

I might still make it though.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-25 7:09 pm   Permalink

Sign GROG up for the room crawl plus one. And put GROG down for the comemorative mug (one in each color).

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 12:18 am   Permalink

Damn, jump all over a guy.
sheeeesh
I'll try to swing by for a bit, before the other unspeakable event I may have heard about way before this Holy event just popped up.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-06-26 00:18 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 07:43 am   Permalink

Hey Bigtikidude,

If you do swing by I promise not to jump all over you...

it would be different if you were Littletikidude, I mean really little.

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 6:14 pm   Permalink

well now that your not going to jump on me, I may not swing by.
hmm decisions decisions
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 11:04 pm   Permalink

Alright alright I'll jump on you...but I won't wear my cleats.

weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-27 12:51 pm   Permalink

Terrible News!: Kargzhu's Myposian bazlouki was sat upon last night during a dinner at the Gardena Goulash Garden. There will be no musical concert in North Hollywood tonight. Until a new bazlouki can be fashioned and sent from Mypos, his performances will all be spoken word and whistling. Not exactly my cup of tea! Oh, well. Is there anything else fun going on tonight?

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-27 3:42 pm   Permalink

Duh!!!!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-27 3:50 pm   Permalink

I would suggest the Floating Luau at The Tonga Hut but tonight's show will be all spoken work and whistling or as I like to refer to it: Warbling

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-27 4:15 pm   Permalink

WAIT!!! You forgot to mention the special anniversary mug that will be availiable!!

Sorry I missed the "Kincaid: the musical". I was going to go but right down the street the local community theater was hosting the "welcome back, Kotter" film fair and restrospective. How could any self-respecting tikiphile miss out on that?

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 01:08 am   Permalink

Oh My Tiki Gods!
What an incredible evening!!! KING KUKULELE you rock! Er... or you ukulele... Well, you are pretty damn amazing!

And the Tiki Gods smiled upon me tonight... I got to share a booth with Grog! GROG!! Did you get that? GROG!!!! And the Tikiyaki Orchestra!!! Plus hanging out with Joe Banks and chatting with Hiltiki... What an amazing event!

Joe Banks and Grog, I owe you both a drink! Thanks for an awesome time!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-28 11:42 am   Permalink

Awesome performance last night. It was a blast. Nice meeting you Tobiunga and sharing a booth with you guys, Joe Banks, Marty Lush, and Tikiyaki.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation