FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Epic Surf performance Sunday in Hermosa Beach
Epic Surf performance Sunday in Hermosa Beach
Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-25 5:28 pm   Permalink

A few tickets are still available. This show will be off the hook & is being filmed for a feature documentary film, "Sound Of The Surf." This is a rare chance to see surf guitar legend Eddie Bertrand of the "Bel Airs" and "Eddie and The Showmen." Eddie will be backed by The Eliminators. Do not miss this one.

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 12:24 am   Permalink

Good luck Tim,
I'm learning that the So. Cal. tiki crowd doest like surf music.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-06-26 00:25 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-26 3:06 pm   Permalink

Everyone is entitled to their own taste in music. All we can do is make people aware of the choices available to them. People will make their own choices as what to see & what not to see. Thanks being the continuing beacon of positive vibes & encouragement. I knew I could count on you.

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 3:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-26 00:24, bigtikidude wrote:
Good luck Tim,
I'm learning that the So. Cal. tiki crowd doest like surf music.

Well, that's not all true. There's been some great surf bands at past Oasis.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 6:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-26 15:06, Eliminators wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their own taste in music. All we can do is make people aware of the choices available to them. People will make their own choices as what to see & what not to see. Thanks being the continuing beacon of positive vibes & encouragement. I knew I could count on you.

No problem sir,
I enjoy being a realist,
not a pessimist that people say I am.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation