FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Notch, Tikitastic and KimtheCanuck @ Tiki Ti Saturday (6/28)
Notch, Tikitastic and KimtheCanuck @ Tiki Ti Saturday (6/28)
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 1:51 pm   Permalink

Notch, KimtheCanuck and Tikitastic will be making a quick trip this weekend (6/28 - 6/29) from NorCal to SoCal to pickup the infamous Ku Bar. As always, no trip to SoCal is complete without a stop at the Tiki Ti, so we are planning on being there Saturday night at 8pm.

Hope to see some of you there!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 2:15 pm   Permalink

I'm in!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 3:54 pm   Permalink

I think I might be in too.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-26 6:09 pm   Permalink

bingo
Im going to a rockabilly show that night at Safari Sams,
was gonna go to the Ti before anyways.
might be a bit earlier than 8 though.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 12:02 am   Permalink

I'll be up in LA for something else that night, and are planning to swing by before hand, but we'll be leaving before 8pm. Maybe we'll see people there early.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 09:34 am   Permalink

I'm excited that I get to hang with da So-cal TC Ohana!Yeah!!(da truth, just Tiki Ti) jus kiddin.
so we will be heading your way but the gas is going to kill us , you know towing ku bar back home with a big ars dodge van.
Whats gas at now $10 bucks a gallon!!
So I will be bringin some Roberto Loco mugs for sale, just a couple to help out wit gas.. cant wait to see yall tonight!

Notch

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation