FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Buy my sofa, damnit!!!
Buy my sofa, damnit!!!
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 12:19 am   Permalink

Okay, so Coco Loco picked up a sofa from her aunt, which she really thought she wanted until she got it home. It is really nice, and it is in fantastic shape! But it doesn't match our decor like she thought it would, and we have absolutely no room for it whatsoever. If we hadn't already re-decorated and re-themed our living room and family room/tiki bar area, then we would definitely keep it.

So, who's interested? I'll give you a great deal. Also, I might be willing to trade for something too, especially if it's tiki related. My computer is all wacked out at the moment, so these are the best pics that I can post for now. We live in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, in Alameda (as if you didn't know that already!). Thanks for looking!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 12:55 am   Permalink

The carefully considered phrasing of your subject line lured me in. "Here's someone who has the customer's interest at heart!" I thought.

Anyway...

I'll like to buy this item, pls do me a favor of taking down the ad from TC so as to be rest assured that I'm in hold of the item, anyways I don't have time to come have a look cause of my Job transfer and shortness of time but you don't need to bother yourself with the shipment, I'll take care of that by engaging the services of a mover, hence I'll be sending a check and it will be delivered via United Parcel Service, so i'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check...

You probably know the rest of the details, right?

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 09:35 am   Permalink

I'll like to buy this item, pls do me a favor of taking down the ad from TC so as to be rest assured that I'm in hold of the item, anyways I don't have time to come have a look cause of my Job transfer and shortness of time but you don't need to bother yourself with the shipment, I'll take care of that by engaging the services of a mover, hence I'll be sending a check and it will be delivered via United Parcel Service, so i'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 11:34 am   Permalink

Thayer and Woofbutt, expect a visit from your friendly local FBI investigative team later this week.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 4:31 pm   Permalink

Can you reupholster?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 6:21 pm   Permalink

I'll go see if my grandma is interested. Just kiddin bro. She already has a sofa.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 7:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-29 18:21, The Sperm Whale wrote:
I'll go see if my grandma is interested. Just kiddin bro. She already has a sofa.

mmmmmm, and grammy spermy would love to hear auntie loco's stories about the sofa. I'm sure that sofa has a story or two to tell. heheh

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2008-06-29 19:48 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 11:22 pm   Permalink

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 02:02 am   Permalink

Yukk it up all you want, chuckle-monkeys, because it looks like someone has laid claim to the sofa! I'm trading it for some magic beans, so who's laughing now, huh? I'm gonna be rich, beeeeyotch!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2008-06-30 02:05 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-19 9:26 pm   Permalink

Hey Bill...thanks for the Magic Bean couch...good bartering!!! That couch will work out well in my billiards room, when I get my garage cleaned out.

Thanks Ken...for transporting the Magic Beans...you are the best!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 11:41 pm   Permalink

Just don't go rendering the couch useless by hanging it from the ceiling...For the love of everything that is correct and proper SIT on the couch, don't hang it. SIT SIT SIT!!!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 01:39 am   Permalink

Vampiress is the new owner of the sofa. She paid me in vicoden and muscle relaxants! Quite the amicable trade! And much thanks to Moondog426 for picking it up this morning. We huffed it into the back of his truck at 6am this morning! Breakfast at Ole's Waffle Shop next time you head down this way, Moondog.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-20 02:26 am   Permalink

Those kick-back drugs from the pharmacy caper have come in handy...she said as she eyed an empty spot on the ceiling.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-21 4:39 pm   Permalink

I came across this in my neighborhood:

Can't argue with that price and the patina is GORGEOUS!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-21 5:06 pm   Permalink

I think I know that cat...

[ This Message was edited by: Haole'akamai 2008-07-21 17:07 ]

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation