FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Meet and Greet at the Mai-Kai, September 25th 2008, 7 - 9PM
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Meet and Greet at the Mai-Kai, September 25th 2008, 7 - 9PM
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-29 3:39 pm   Permalink

Aloha everyone....

The Fraternal Order of Moai, Gumbo Limbo Chapter, invites you to a Meet & Greet at the Mai-Kai on Thursday, July 17th from 7 - 9 pm.

It's a Thursday, so if you have a Mai-Kai Club Card bring it for a discount on drinks.

Hope to see you there!

[ This Message was edited by: chip and andy 2008-09-14 08:09 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 08:27 am   Permalink

There's a Club? I really need to ask better questions when I'm there.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-06-30 08:51 am   Permalink

Even though I may only get there once or twice a year I need to join that club.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 10:25 am   Permalink

Mai-Kai Club

It's only good Sundays through Thursdays or I would have been buying one each year. The discount is really quite good for locals. If I lived a few hours south, I'd probably have no problem meeting that $500/50% discount level. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not local.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 11:09 am   Permalink

-bump-

Please join the local o'hana for drinks, food, and some fun at the Mai-Kai. You met a million people at Hukilau, now get the chance to put the faces and names together in a slightly more relaxed atmosphere.

And, for those of you that just can't wait 10 more days for your next Mai-Kai fix, Hurricane Hayward is pulling together a Wreck Bar/Mermaid trip this coming Friday (July 11).

We are hoping to see any and all of you at one or both events.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 07:14 am   Permalink

Didn't get enough Mai-Kai last Friday night? Join us this Thursday for some more.

This is an open invitation, forward the information to anyone and everyone please.

See you Thursday night.

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 06:32 am   Permalink

We'll see everyone tonight!

Ummmm....... I can already taste the Jet Pilot...... and chicken wings Mai-Kai.

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 07:39 am   Permalink

and the nams.....

and shrunken skulls.

You fedex food & drinks to bargoyle, yes?

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 08:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-17 07:39, Bargoyle wrote:
You fedex food & drinks to bargoyle, yes?

For you, I'll find a way to ship a Molokai Maiden along to serve you those Nams.

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 04:30 am   Permalink

Mahalo to everyone who made it out last night. We'll do it again in September.

Bargoyle, I tried to get the Molokai Maiden in the box with the nams, but she suspected something was up and didn't take the bait. Sorry, I tried.......

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 08:35 am   Permalink

1 word Chip....

Chloroform

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 10:36 pm   Permalink

Sign me up for the Fedex deal too. Make mine a Mystery Bowl. I'm goin' for the glory. And that way, the bar maiden HAS to come! Who else is gonna serve it and hit the gong? NOT the Bargoyle, if I have any say!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-14 08:16 am   Permalink

It's that time again!

Thursday, September 25th, 7 - 9 pm.

The Gumbo Limbo Chapter of the Fraternal Order of Moai invite you to come and hang out with us at the Molokai Bar in the Mai-Kai.

It is a Thursday evening, so bring your Mai-Kai Club Card.

Last gathering we managed to lure some of the previous Mai-Kai family to join us (thanks Bud! Your stories were fantastic!), lets see who we can get to join us this time!

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-14 08:37 am   Permalink

I forgot to add......

WPlugger has been working like mad to get some new stuff (and some stuff fixed) in the outside gardens! This would be the perfect opportunity to come see what's new! And, the perfect chance to talk to the man who is making happen!

(Sorry, Will, I kinda put you on the spot with this post, but I am excited about your latest additions and I think everyone else will be too!)

wplugger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-15 04:56 am   Permalink

AHHH YES,
The spears

Had to make 4 to get it right.
Got one put up, it works.
On to make 23 more.
3 windows with banks of 8.

I started on the left side of the oven.
I'll try to have some more up
for the party.
Hope you guys like them
Will

View Profile of wplugger Send a personal message to wplugger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation