FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Meet and Greet at the Mai-Kai, September 25th 2008, 7 - 9PM
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Meet and Greet at the Mai-Kai, September 25th 2008, 7 - 9PM
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 11:58 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday night!

Oh, Bargoyle.... I will try one more time to get you that Molokai Maiden with the Nams. I have an idea that I think will work. At least it worked in that cartoon that I got the idea from.....

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 05:23 am   Permalink

We'll save you a seat in the usual part of the bar.

WPlugger may not be joining us tonight to share story, but you will still be able to see what the Mad Tiki Maker of the Mai-Kai has been doing lately. Pay special attention to the windows around the Chinese Ovens while you stroll through the outside gardens tonight.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 10:46 am   Permalink

Sorry can't make it tonight. Someone please drink a Rum Barrel for me!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 4:30 pm   Permalink

yes, add me to the list of absentee Rum Barrel recipients. Actually, if you're feeling flush, do us both a favor and make it a Grandfather Barrel.

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 6:07 pm   Permalink

Ah, the legacy of the Grandfather barrel! (I'll take one also, if they are being had...)

I guess we've ruled out mail order at this point?

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation