FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events July chop - "Carve-o-rama" Sunday the 20th - Oceanside
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
July chop - "Carve-o-rama" Sunday the 20th - Oceanside
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-07 5:36 pm   Permalink

I think Sunday the 20th will work for me.

And Rick, please don't worry about my mugs. You've got more than enough on your plate right now.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 8:10 pm   Permalink

I'm in for the 20th.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 7:17 pm   Permalink

Sunday the 20th it is!!!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 09:05 am   Permalink

Ooooh, I like the new "Carve-O-Rama" name.

We're in.

Jen and Scott

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-12 2:38 pm   Permalink

In -- bought some clamps at Costco (Thanks Sam for the tip) and I'll be lugging another tiki post.
#1 done, 7 to go!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-13 08:17 am   Permalink

I'm in ....nothing else going on that day!! Two chops in a row!!!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 3:44 pm   Permalink

Bought a new power tool, Bosch Colt Palm Router. It should make the next couple of posts a breeze, I'm going to practice on some scrap wood tonight.

I checked out the fixed and plunge models, went to Lowes and checked them out. Even though some of the other models had more features, range and power, this one was only 3 lbs. SOLD!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 3:55 pm   Permalink

That looks perfect for what you're wanting to do.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-14 3:59 pm   Permalink

Oooo, looks like a great new toy - I'd love to check it out!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 07:56 am   Permalink

man, more tools to check out.....I love these damn "events formerly known as chops but now some douche tried to steal the name and now they are called Carve-0-rama" events!

I'm going to try and start a new tiki....yes.....tiki...at this event. Hope to see everyone there!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 10:20 am   Permalink

I am up to attend this chop/Carve-O-Rama/tiki hap'nin.

See ya there

[ This Message was edited by: geedavee 2008-07-16 16:08 ]

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 2:49 pm   Permalink

Hey would anybody be opposed to me bringing some samples of my new drink the VooDoo Kitty? I want some taste testers before the Oasis. I can bring a quart of the stuff and issue out little shot glass samples. If not, I can wait a month for the Oasis.

Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-16 14:49, CheekyGirl wrote:
Hey would anybody be opposed to me bringing some samples of my new drink the VooDoo Kitty? I want some taste testers before the Oasis. I can bring a quart of the stuff and issue out little shot glass samples. If not, I can wait a month for the Oasis.

I've got no problem at all with that.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 4:41 pm   Permalink

Bring it! I don't have to drive.

Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 8:47 pm   Permalink

I'm planning on bringing a co-worker along who is interested in starting his first Tiki carving.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation