FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Mag's Tiki Island-Planet Rooth Closing Show October 11th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Mag's Tiki Island-Planet Rooth Closing Show October 11th
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-08 4:01 pm   Permalink

Aloha everyone,

Just wanted to announce the 2nd annual Tiki Magazine art show. This year it is called Tiki Island Lands on Planet Rooth. The Planet Rooth Studio Gallery is located at 3811 Ray St. San Diego, CA 92104. The gallery will be celebrating their 7th anniversary with our art show. The art show's opening night will be September 13th and its closing will be October 11th. Those nights are both Saturdays. The show times are from 6-11pm both days. We have an impressive list of artists for the show. Also, a limited edition Tiki mug by Tiki Farm will be available that was designed by the Headhunter and sculpted by Squid. Check the attached poster of the show for more info. Hope to see everyone there.

Nick

[ This Message was edited by: nicktiki 2008-09-25 14:11 ]

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 7:24 pm   Permalink

Buy the mug and get the Print

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 7:41 pm   Permalink

Nice! An art show that's not in L.A. I can make that.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 8:30 pm   Permalink

ill be thereee

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-08 9:37 pm   Permalink

Cool! I didn't know Gustaf was a Tiki Dude!

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 10:21 pm   Permalink

That friggin poster makes my head spin . Great job Hassan !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 10:42 pm   Permalink

Really excited to be a part of this show and I am planning to be there for either the opening or closing!

Hoping to get a bit of surfing in also!

Working through the prelims of some brand new pieces specifically for this event!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 10:52 pm   Permalink

Brilliant poster, Hassan!!!!

Well Nick finally talked me into doing an original or 2 for this show. Plus, Baļ and I are cooking up a limited edition print just for the occasion. And I might just have a couple of 3-d surprises. Looking forward to hanging (art show humor) with all these fine artistes!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 11:17 pm   Permalink

um, uh... oh nevermind.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-07-09 12:28 am   Permalink

Aw Man.

I'm playing lead guitar with the Irri-Tones that night. Why do you always have to plan these events on nights when I have a gig?

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-07-09 06:05 am   Permalink

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-07-09 08:38 am   Permalink

Nice, finally another art show in San Diego, missed it last year as we were in Maui.

Can't wait to see what these artists cook up!

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 08:49 am   Permalink

Now that is Hilarious Boris,
and not Hurtful and spiteful Like Grog's photshop.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 08:55 am   Permalink

YAY!
Great poster Hassan!
This is gonna be AWESOME!
We gonna Raise the ROOTH!
WOOP! WOOP!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 10:19 am   Permalink

im really honored and stoked to be a part of this event! cant wait to see all of the great stuff!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation