FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Holden/Tiki Farm in Sacto with EVENT PHOTOS page 3 & 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Holden/Tiki Farm in Sacto with EVENT PHOTOS page 3 & 4
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-20 3:46 pm   Permalink

Yes....of course you are right Dave...needless to say will change the menu. Your suggestions are great!!!

Glad you will host the Tiki Marketplace for the Sunday Brunch. Looking forward to the new goodies you will be bringing back from your Hawaiian encounter.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-01 09:28 am   Permalink

Locals be sure and check out the new banner that will be going up at Swanberg's in the next few days. You won't find a more colorful TIKI banner. He has also found some home tiki bar furinshings that he is willing to part with.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-20 9:02 pm   Permalink

Watch for more updates here for the SwanTiki event in Sacramento!!!! Half of the Sacto Ohana are still recovering from Oasis...so give us a moment.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 9:39 pm   Permalink

After moving into a mid-century modern house in Sacramento last year, we finally decided to recreate the Kapili Room in one of our bedrooms. One day we will be building a stand-alone tiki room in the back yard, but this will do for now. Here's just the start with more happening every day.

Looking forward to having everyone stop by for drinks and food next month!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 8:45 pm   Permalink

hmmmm

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-27 10:09 pm   Permalink

After all the lounge hopping, shirt shopping, mug copping, Saturday night flopping...join me on Sunday morning for VampTiki gawking, DrTikiMojo hawking, Spam popping and Mom talking.

That's right...the Vamp's Mom will be in town and she is one whacky cougar!!! Get your booties out to Sacratomato for SwanTiki.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 3:56 pm   Permalink

I'll try to make the Saturday all day gig.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-03 10:00 am   Permalink

We will update the poster on the front page as we have made some slight changes as follows:

SATURDAY
~ Home Bar Crawl (Tikihula, Psycho Tiki D, Brenda's Tiki Hut)
~ Swanbergs for shopping after the crawl
~ Mexican Dinner next to Swanbergs after shopping

SUNDAY
~ Vamp's for breakfast and hang-over drinks

Hope to see you there!!!

[ This Message was edited by: vampiressrn 2008-09-04 15:15 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-03 6:06 pm   Permalink

Hi Vamp, we will do our best to make it to Swans, this is the best event to hit Sacramento, you are putting this area on the tiki map, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 10:07 am   Permalink

Here are some pics of our Tiki hut. Hope you all can make it.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-07 08:38 am   Permalink

To up the ante, I've been informed there's a horror-surf show after the crawl at the Scottish Rite Temple featuring the Phantom Jets and The Ghastly Ones:

http://www.sacanime.com/fromthelandbeyond/html/music.html

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-07 4:25 pm   Permalink

...and look...Brenda is already horizontal!!!

Good find on the bands Bren.

Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-07 6:35 pm   Permalink

I've been horizontal all day, recovering from the Tiki Oasis after party at TV's last night. Mai Tai was supposed to share a rum keg with me, but I seemed to have sucked most of it down myself. Brad and Melanie came to my rescue and helped me polish it off. By then, Mai Tai wanted more. I love this Tiki group. Hope each and every one of you come up to Sacramento for our event.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 2:34 pm   Permalink

...The last time I was at Brenda's tiki hut.....Both Vampiress and myself were mesmerized in the living room by ''GIDGET''... Now it could have been the company.. and it should have been the drinks........ but that beautiful big a** TV sure didnt hurt matters!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: moondog426 2008-09-09 14:38 ]

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-12 06:11 am   Permalink

Yep...that was fun...and then we watched Psycho Beach Party...that is a crazy movie!!!

My Mom is looking forward to seeing the Tiki gang at SwanTiki...watch out...that cougar has claws!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation