FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Holden/Tiki Farm in Sacto with EVENT PHOTOS page 3 & 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Holden/Tiki Farm in Sacto with EVENT PHOTOS page 3 & 4
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-12 08:16 am   Permalink

I'm contemplating rumaki at the hut. Just the thing to soak up all that alcohol.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-16 8:12 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna set up a Hang-Over Station (Bloody Marys, Alka-Seltzer, Coffee, Cool Cucumber Slices for Puffy Eyes, Pictures of your Previous Night's Antics, etc.)

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-22 2:25 pm   Permalink

Can't wait for the crawl this weekend. Chief Bartender is busy planning the libations. PM or e-mail me if you need a place to crash Sat night.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-23 1:10 pm   Permalink

The Sacramento Chamber of Commerce has promised a perfect weather day for Saturday...so come on out and have a coke...er a mai tai and a smile!!!!...maybe even some spam sushi or a shrimp skewer...in any event the little Sacramento Tiki train is chuggin' into town......yes I can......yes I can.......yes I can.......I just got back from Swanberg's and Lauren has some goodies in store for us...as well as Holden has some goodies for us as well.....like most tiki events Cash is preferred ..it's just easier....free food, free drinks, event t-shirts, limited edition mugs, special sale items, The Sacramento Tiki Posse...am I missing anything?!?!?!??

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-24 4:24 pm   Permalink

We are looking forward to getting off work and driving over to Swanberg's for a fun visit with the local Ohana and Holden. See you there, Wendy and Dan

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2008-09-24 16:26 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 07:42 am   Permalink

Well, I was cleaning up the yard in anticipation of you all visiting on Saturday and the lawn mower died half way through. So, even if my yard were in the same league as Jim's (I wish!), it surely isn't now. Just look for the house with the half cut lawn, and that's us -- Party Central.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 07:48 am   Permalink

Brenda~

I'll let you borrow my lawnmower to finish up your yard if you come over and mow mine!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones as well.

alohacurrent has been crafting a special Rum Sucker Punch for your enjoyment!

See everyone in a couple of days!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 11:24 am   Permalink

Hi,
I'm new here and planning on attending some of the events. I live in Elk Grove and this is the most excitement we've had around here in a long time.
We attended Tiki Oasis in San Diego but didn't really get to meet any local people. Can't wait to do so this weekend.

I'm working on my own Tiki Lounge so count me in for next year to be part of the Tiki Crawl.

See ya Saturday

Darilyn

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-25 11:39 am   Permalink

The Kapili Room is 99% done, and I don't want to spoil the WOW factor for those of you coming over by posting the latest photo. We'll have kalua pork and all the fixings made by me and my lovely wife, all the cocktails you can handle (for 11:00am), and lots of fun stuff to see and people to meet. See you all Saturday!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-25 1:33 pm   Permalink

Yee Haw...the anticipation makes me want a cocktail right now!!! I know some folks are just going to make the Saturday crawl and Swanbergs Event, so just reminding everyone that you are welcome to catch the Hang-Over party on Sunday at my place.

If anyone needs directions/addresses, please PM me so I can send you the eVite.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-26 3:41 pm   Permalink

Less than 24 hours before the crawl! I've been receiving messages from out of town ohana that they are coming into town. Yeah! It's going to be a blast! See you here tomorrow!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-26 4:56 pm   Permalink

WooHoo Sacramento Ohana!! Have a Tiki-rrific Weekend and make sure SOMEBODY takes lots of pics to post

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-27 08:28 am   Permalink

Thanks Karen...we will be sure to post pics.

DrTikiMojo (Dave) just sent you an email with addresses...see ya mid-stream.

Looking forward to all the whoolah planned at Swanbergs.

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-27 09:51 am   Permalink

Mike,

On our way in a minute...

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-27 7:10 pm   Permalink

Had a wonderful time at everyone's house...great food, fabulous drinks, fun people. Couldn't make it to Swanbergs (as my Mom was getting tired)...sorry I missed the whooplah there. Looking forward to the pics and the hang-over breakfast at my house tomorrow!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation