FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events SEATTLE , International Tiki Day Sale Aug 9.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
SEATTLE , International Tiki Day Sale Aug 9.
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 12:50 pm   Permalink

This massage has ben edited for our next event! The Bamboo Grove of qWestwood is hosting a sale of vintage, collectables, and handcrafted tiki decor in celebration of international tiki day Aug 9.
stay tuned for further information and more pics of the loot.
Bamboo Grove of Westwood is located at 9021 24th ave SW WEST SEATTLE, one block directly east of westwiood village
http://www.bamboogroveofwestwood.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2008-07-20 11:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2008-07-20 14:05 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-15 3:10 pm   Permalink

oh figures, im gonna be in portland this weekend.. have a super wonderful Open House and Tikiocity Event..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-15 5:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-15 15:10, dogbytes wrote:
oh figures, im gonna be in portland this weekend.. have a super wonderful Open House and Tikiocity Event..

Well maybe there will be a preview party?

Lot's of pictures please for those of us stuck on the East Coast!

Really this sounds fun & I'm jealous that I cannot get there from here!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 11:56 pm   Permalink

"Special guest appearance to be announced." -Sophista-tiki

Really, won't all the guests be special?

This is SO WEIRD! As it turns out this very Saturday (July 19) Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That is going to be at
Bamboo Grove of Westwood having a sales event we're calling It's Scrap!

Oh! Won't this be fun!

Because this wild and swinging jet setter go-go age is all about looks there are now PICTURES over in the It's Scrap! thread.

Wow. So cool.

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt 2008-07-17 22:05 ]

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 10:20 pm   Permalink

WOW! The place looks great! I'll do my best to make it, but it's pretty far for
me to travel:)

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 1:16 pm   Permalink

heres some pics of the loot that will be available tomorow at The Bamboo Grove

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 2:58 pm   Permalink

Wow Dawn- your new stuff looks awesome. Love the schemes & themes, AS ALWAYS! Good luck tomorrow, wish we could make it, but I guess a "company picnic" trumps actual fun. HAVE FUN FOR US!

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 12:05 pm   Permalink

Oh holy cow Dawn your new work is gorgeous! The place looks great too, I wish I could be there!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 12:59 pm   Permalink

we are all set up and ready for the hoards of eager shoppers to come scoop up 5he deals!!!!

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 1:12 pm   Permalink

Everything looks really great! Hope you have a super sale day!

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-02 11:45 am   Permalink

what time does the sale start/end?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-02 2:17 pm   Permalink

tanks for the question dogbytes.... I will have to check with my partner in crime and will mostliketly have all the informationto post this evening. PLUS I should have some pics of the new pieces too.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 08:42 am   Permalink

INTERNATIONAL TIKI DAY ART SALE FEATURING THE CRAFTING OF WOOFMUTT AND DECOR Y SOPHISTA-TIKI.
also many fine yard sale items. and yes its actually taking place in the yard!
Date: Saturday August 9
Time: 10AM - 2PM

directions if you don't live in West Seattle.

cross West Seattle bridge take Delridge exit (first exit on the rt)
South on Delridge to Trenton
right on Trenton
2 blocks west
left on 24th Ave SW
2 blocks south

its the MCM house on the right with the bamboo fence, tiki VW bus out front, garden jam packed with plants, and tikis on the outside of the house. Oh yea and the other clue is there will be a bunch of stuff for sale.

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2008-08-04 09:19 ]

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 08:58 am   Permalink

there will be hawaiin shirts and dresses too, along with some vintage swimsuits, and a beautiful top and skirt set that was made for Sears, but is really the sam fabric that they used in 50's kamehameha dresses! wheeeeee.
Come out and have fun shopping everyone!
I went to the last one and got some fabulous prints from Dawn and some super swell handmade pieces by Woofmutt.
Yer missin out if ya don't get to this sale!!!!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 12:19 pm   Permalink

Pictures soon.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation