FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » SEATTLE , International Tiki Day Sale Aug 9.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
SEATTLE , International Tiki Day Sale Aug 9.
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 3:26 pm   Permalink

the hawaiian skirt and shirt set is this...

I'll admit, it's priced high, but less than you would find on ebay.

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 11:40 pm   Permalink

Here at Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That we are happy as heck to officially announce the first line from our fashion division...

Pele's Secret™ LOUNGE-R-E
"For the Discriminating Lady of Exotica!"

Available for purchase at the West Seattle International Tiki day Sale.

Full details can be found
HERE.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 4:25 pm   Permalink

As usual Im working up tothe deadline trying to get as many pieces put to gether as i can by sale tme. heres some pics of what i finished this afternoon. Im still waiting for the glue and paint to dry on the frames.

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2008-08-05 16:27 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 01:43 am   Permalink

Besides fancy dresses and fine art here's a coupla other reasons to be here:

It's the only time and only place you'll ever be able to get a
Glass Banana Bag!

Or come buy pert near everything in the world at the The Tiki Yard Sale!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 8:55 pm   Permalink

finally finished the frames on the first batch heres some teaser pics of what will be available at the sale on Saturday

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-07 11:10 pm   Permalink

hey, just a traffic advisory for those of you coming over from the East Side:

I-405 to be closed through Bellevue all weekend

Southbound Interstate 405 will be closed through Bellevue all weekend while the Wilburton Tunnel, just north of the I-405/Interstate 90 interchange, is removed to widen the freeway.

The interstate between state Route 520 and I-90 will be blocked until 5 a.m. Monday.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 4:37 pm   Permalink

Aloha! I'm joining in on the fun, and will be offering mostly shirts of the XL persuasion, a few vintage, but mostly newer very nice shirts. I'll also have a Tretchikoff Green Lady in a nice frame, and whatever else I can drum up.

[ This Message was edited by: Selector Lopaka 2008-08-08 17:38 ]

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 5:23 pm   Permalink

OMG this is shaping up to be the blockbuster sale of the summer. All of the loot is piling up in my livingroom . I have to stop myself from digging through the boxes already I see stuff I want!!!!! your'e missing out if you dont get to this sale.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 10:06 pm   Permalink

a few more piees that will be available tomorow

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2008-08-08 22:08 ]

dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-10 01:53 am   Permalink

holy cow. what a DAY.. no time to caption these pix (or spin them right side up). but here's what happened at the Woofmutt-Sophistatiki Yard & Art Sale.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation