FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events OC Beach Burn IV-August 8th, 2009 Huntington Beach-Surf City USA!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
OC Beach Burn IV-August 8th, 2009 Huntington Beach-Surf City USA!!!
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-05 08:24 am   Permalink

Got "MINI" WOOD?

BUUURRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-05 7:38 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! 3 More Days!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 11:00 am   Permalink

Well, its time to give up my trophy . Ive dressed it up and cleaned it . I cant win it two years in a row so lets see some cool tikis . They will be judged and then we will burn them . YAYYYYY !
Heres the winning trophy

heres me winning it last year. Please note: Bring sunscreen as my face was cooked after being there all day .

Heres the incredible pic taken last year of Peles actual face in the fire . This pic still blows me away .

And heres some homeless drunk guy who wandered into our camp from Dukes .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-07 07:22 am   Permalink

WooHooooo! 1 More Day.....See you tomorrow. Don't forget your sunscreen

In celebration of International Tiki Day and continuing the tradition of the OC Beach Burn....We say "BURN IT!!!" On the 2nd Saturday in August (8/8/09) we will honor ITD and OCBB in Huntington Beach. Come Early and bring wood! (Bong tells me that he wants to see your wood!) NO PALLETS THOUGH! We will be at the fire pits to the south(left)side of the Beach Blvd entrance to Huntington Beach State Park beach. Come early and stay late!

*Bring your beach gear, ez-ups, chairs, firewood, and a dish to share
*Hot dogs, buns, condiments, & S'mores will be provided
*Bring your bikes or rent them there!

We will get there early to secure a good spot

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-07 07:57 am   Permalink

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-07 1:02 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! 1 More Day....Where has the Summer Gone?? I just went shopping and bought all the goodies for tomorrow. I'm bringing:

*Hot Dogs
*Buns
*Condiments
*Watermelon
*Potato Salad
*Chips & Salsa
*All the supplies for S'Mores
*Napkins
*Paper Plates
*Eating Utensils
*Paper Towels
*Foil
*Mini Butane BQ

Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 6:09 pm   Permalink

and for those of you who are easily lost or high (I'm talking to you...well Hell, there are too many of them to name)
Remember:
Enter the parking lot at Beach Blvd and go to the left towards the STATE BEACH entrance. If you go to the right, you enter the CITY BEACH entrance. Not a big problem, but you will have more walking to do.

Anyway, once past the State Beach pay-booth. The first lot will be closest to the burn. Depending on how soon people get there and stake claim to the fire pits, it is usually very close to Tower 15.

Aloha!

[ This Message was edited by: Riptide 2009-08-07 18:10 ]

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-07 11:11 pm   Permalink

Going to bed now so we can be up and at the entrance when it opens in the morning to get the first fire pit...
WoooHooooOOOooooooooo!

Mrs Bamboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 11:29 pm   Permalink

WoooooooHooooo! I'll be there with the boys later in the day and my "other" boy will hopefully be able to join too.

Have bike basket, will travel....with dish to share. The weather has been beautiful. Water temp dropped a bit. But, the trade off is the amazing moon rises we've been treated to over the last few evenings. Stunning! Summer nights....nothing better in So Cal.

Aloha!

View Profile of Mrs Bamboo Send a personal message to Mrs Bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-08 05:16 am   Permalink

WooooHooo! It's 5:15am we are off to the Beach to get a spot. See you all later

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 08:21 am   Permalink

Soccer tiki just texted me from the beach where he is holding the firepit . He says that they are at lifeguard tower 15 . Look for the EZ UP with the flourescent sign .Were leaving to head down there now !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 10:55 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-09 12:51 am   Permalink

Where woo-hoo and soccer t goes
Fun follows
Thanks for putting together another fun time.

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-09 09:29 am   Permalink

WooHooo! What a Day..I think by far, this was the best burn ever. Mahalo to Everyone who came and for all your Yummy Treats, Beverages, and Wood. An extra Mahalo to Tiki Ray, Spermy, Hula Mama's Dave, Tiki Trader, PiphiRho, and SoccerTiki (this years champion) for the tikis.

SoccerTiki's Tiki

Tiki-Ray's Tiki

Hula Momma Dave's Tiki

PiPhiRho's Tiki

Spermy's Tiki

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-09 09:47 am   Permalink

Now for the moment you've been waiting for....Tiki Drum Roll Please...
Let those Tikis BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

WoooHooo! See you next year

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-08-09 09:48 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation