FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Shasta Tiki Vote! You won't believe this!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Shasta Tiki Vote! You won't believe this!
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-07 9:14 pm   Permalink

Those of you that have been on Tiki Central for a while know about our Shasta Tiki Punch vote. The rest of you just search the forums for "Shasta" and you can catch up.

Well I have not been there in quite some time. So when I visted the site to toss a few votes to Tiki Punch...you won't believe what I saw...

They now have (in addition to Tiki Punch):
TIKI BLUE
TIKI MIST
TIKI ORANGE MANGO

http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html

I can't help but think we've had some influence on these new Tiki flavors.

It's time to get the macro out of mothballs!

Now that's Zazz!!!

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-07 11:08 pm   Permalink

Speaking of Zazz!! I had a can of the stuff yesterday, I didn't know it was just Grapefruit soda.

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-08 12:15 pm   Permalink

That is hilarious. I definitely think we had a big influence on the creation of these flavours. I can picture the board meeting now...

Wow! The kids sure like that TIKI punch! We'd better cash in on this thing pronto! What other failed flavours can we stick the name tiki on?

ahahah

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-08 1:45 pm   Permalink

Hey where did you get Zazz? Don't burst my bubble, they have grape soda, so zazz has to be more, it has too! I'm in Placentia and will drive to get Zazz! let me know, Laney

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-03-08 2:46 pm   Permalink

Laney, Mano Tiki Tia:

No, look at the Shasta page... there's Grapefruit Zazz, and then regular Zazz. Two totally different types of Zazz.

Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-03-08 5:35 pm   Permalink

I saw Zazz at Ralph's, which is also where I got Tiki Punch. Find one of those BIG Ralph's. If you find yourself in Torrance, check out the Ralph's on Hawthorne Blvd next to the Southbay Galleria mall. They had it last time I was there.

It's grapefruit and lemon soda. Think Fresca.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-08 11:16 pm   Permalink

I got ZAZZ!!! at the Big Lots on Pch and Calle mayor in Torrance. It had a grapefruit on the can but it wasn't "Grapefruit Zazz!!!" It tasted like the old Lucky's supermarket Lady Lee brand Grapefruit Soda.

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 5:22 pm   Permalink

I saw Zazz at a local grocery store and it wasn't even Shasta related...you know the generic store brand sodas? Zazz was the Giant grocery store brand seltzer water...

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2003-03-12 04:19 am   Permalink

By the way, another Shasta flavor -- Moon Mist -- Is also the name of an Exotica tune by the Out-Islanders... featured on the exotica LP Polynesian Fantasy, as well as on Mondo Exotica.

So, that deserves a few votes. Shasta doesn't know how cool they are.

[ This Message was edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-03-12 04:19 ]

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-11 17:22, johntiki wrote:
I saw Zazz at a local grocery store and it wasn't even Shasta related...you know the generic store brand sodas? Zazz was the Giant grocery store brand seltzer water...

im'a havin me some ZAZZ right now...

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 5:41 pm   Permalink

J$- You're just looking for opportunities to flaunt your 'virani' snail shell! Zazz indeed!

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-09 6:28 pm   Permalink

Shasta Tiki Punch is often found at your finer Grocery Outlet locations.

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-13 2:50 pm   Permalink

I have now made it a habit to Use "Zazz!!" when leaving positive feedback on eBay....

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-02-16 08:39 am   Permalink

ahahah, dear Jean, I can see your virani pet snail is having fun in your house. You're a good man Jean.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-09-06 10:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-08 14:46, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Laney, Mano Tiki Tia:

No, look at the Shasta page... there's Grapefruit Zazz, and then regular Zazz. Two totally different types of Zazz.

Hanford

Hanford, Grapefruit Zazz is now on sale at the Dollar Tree, a Buck for 3 Liters. Zazzalicious!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation